Thread: What is the drop rate of getting the heroes with the hero boxes?

What is the drop rate of getting the heroes with the hero boxes?

Does any1 realize what is the drop rate for getting a victor and this it might as well be with the brave person confines the Avalon Heroes.... attempted to get dukan about 5 times and open boxes... nothing is occurrence and it’s getting baffling? I am not ready to recognize the particular response of the situation. Much appreciated in propelled,

Re: What is the drop rate of getting the heroes with the hero boxes?

I have put to use an extensive number of the philosophy I have learnt from modifying pages, but none of them worked. Yet naturally, I won 9 honors (4 lions, 2 value, 2 regards, and 1 adaptability), every single trace of which I acquired on first hits! I was extended back told that to win designs one ought to vanquish a valley, some of the troops ought to lapse, and there ought to be persistent waves of ambushes. Besides, what I recently ran into from playing in server 74 affirmed every last trace of the aforementioned assumptions wrong. The drop rate is upsetting. It's like

I've played Orien Chapter 1 9 times and got 4 Bings. I think it’s reasonably great on the first parts then afterward the % inches toward getting even worse. You DO NOT need to vanquish a valley to gain decorations. I at present possessed 10 valleys so when each strike my troops reverted automatically, and I did not need to face the repetitive valley forsaking method.

Thomas McManus donated this sentiment: I've been playing on Server 86 for a month and I've struck countless valleys of all levels. Just got one award, valor for retaking an undefended L9 pond someone knock me from with 300 scouts. It is the 86 cooperative accords that the drop rate is in the middle of 1% and 1.5%. I get a 20% award drop rate by striking Level 10 valleys on Server 71 and found that woods have the best equipped risk to drop an award.

I get awards by ambushing level 10 valleys with one of every unit and 30,000 bowmen. For all valley levels, make a point not to send an immense armed force, you should not get an award! It needs to be a reasonable and close battle. Where and how frequently does each sort of Evony award drop? What ought to you be ambushing to get those tricky-to-recognize rose awards?

Award drop rate appears to build to a fantastic degree at sure times, and in that period you ought to utilize the same champion to strike indistinguishable valleys. E.g. when I first obtained a lion decoration from level 9 of the meadow, I struck every last trace of the different level 9 prairies I might recognize and actually amazingly got lion decorations each and every time! Utilizing a level 4 victor with 60 Intelligence, I ambushed 200 valleys, never ambushing the same valley twice. The effects: Desert 0 decorations, Flatland 0 awards, Forest 0 decorations, Grassland 0 decorations, Hill 0 awards, Lake 0 decorations, Swamp 0 decorations.

The great situation is that there is an imperative component (Hero) and four alternate shitty things. The alternate four units should be overhauled (displaced) with an option that is far additional handy than some individuals get the square might be acquired with up to 5 km. I see no response to why alaplaya put forth pictures of the courageous person, the just react I am fit to give is in reality to fabricate more coin and folks acquire furious at what time outfit qualities cash supplemental than the item value.