Thread: Stuck at scenario 5 oriens in Avalon Heroes

Stuck at scenario 5 oriens in Avalon Heroes

I am quite stuck at scenario 5 oriens and aeonia I did as it was written in the guide covering of outright for all then harp but still like: aeonia scenario I unfailingly move toward getting trapped by blast cheeks secmat and gai and keias cease to exist XD wow might as well I even purchase hired soldiers (I feel they are useless with their abilities) and in scenario 5 I pass masamichi battle effortlessly but then when I continue acquiring parts to my scorches and they unequivocally continue vanishing!!! My gold wasted so please tell me what to do precisely in the scenarios and what articles to purchase!!! Much obliged to all of you for giving me the answers.

Re: Stuck at scenario 5 oriens in Avalon Heroes

I think that you might as well just utilize Gai. Yes you would be able to utilize hired soldiers: D Let keias/aiken and secmat apart from everyone else and just play with gai. Get def, evolved bugle and you ought to easily win. Or in this case I feel that you ought to run with the Takiru (melee): He's a short proximity battling style battle Hero. He's a lithe element for each activity or assault. When it approaches snappy strike and wrecking foes, he's the extraordinary victor who can do the quickest assaults from every last trace of the heroes.

Ignes (melee –tank): This rock sort courageous person offers a short proximity battling style. Unpaid to his phenomenal product of HP, he‘s the individual that advances the assaults in all combat, being basically a tank element sort Hero. Or alternate than that you could probably utilize Raiksha (melee): He's a fight sort Hero, Featuring short proximities abilities. He's the quickest element from all Heroes, being a lithe Hero for all sort of suggests such as crushing adversaries or structures.

From the discussion going on I imagine that the Aeonia heroes, go in numerous sorts and styles, so we will recognize any sort of model that will fit our Gameplay style (following, we will identify skirmish, mystery and run Heroes). Anyway we can just decide on 5 Heroes. But also as far, we will need to finish missions and situation journeys to unlock the rest of them. Anyhow my most favorite is Keias (melee): This knight is the average battle sort victor, offering short proximity assaults that accord overall equalized resistance, towering harm to their adversaries and uncommon valuable abilities which will immediately alter our enemies.

I have a different problem that is following up is scenario 5 oriens T_T masamichi founders and inches toward getting owned granted that I consistently get def and def for him nothing else T_T and actually strike T_T but still they possess them and I miss the 5 fortifications effectively T_T how to rout masamichi in the first place xd in light of the fact that I invariably lose 1 existence there: D and what parts to purchase at each and every stage as Grakor utilized to state. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

At the start I get the twist strike of taking and use skill on masa and run over, for instance hit and run. Then just play with taking... I put basic expertise at max and every last trace of the rest on. Get meteor and def (on Masamichi part). Run in loops and they won’t take u so far hp and u will slaughter every one of them. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

Laina (magic): She's the supportive-caster Hero. She uncommonly utilizes extended-go assaults and she's a keen element, who will recuperate and ensure different heroes who experience foes strike. This is why her primary work is to aid her partners through the supporting and mending enchanting. Durof (magic): He's a decimation sort courageous person, emphasizing extended-go assaults. He utilizes the most unbelievably ruinous dull portions, utilizing occultism and dark enchanting spells.