Thread: AVALON HEROES: about Firestorm event

AVALON HEROES: about Firestorm event

Few words about the Firestorm event. Guild of New World Order is well known for the hiring of Korean players, and is quite normal coz the New World Order was founded by the Korean player. The point is that we (the EU players) have no chance against the player KR see. So do not be careful in events such as storms . TOP 3 firestorms are not players in the EU. This new alaplaya THX for special events for the Korean players piss me off, and almost all EU actors.

Re: AVALON HEROES: about Firestorm event

They just have a lot of rps, and to play better than almost anyone and only do a single game. All others are normal death, eli, adventure, square, etc. Usually, only the individual. It is impossible to defeat them. Just find a good team. And yes that's fair. They are players like us and are nicer than a lot of EU players. And you can learn a lot watching them play. So stop being racist. About Kr players are players around the world are crazy, maybe, but not invincible. So I do not see why we should ban the event.

For all I know, all the Korean players on the server of the EU live outside of Korea. Therefore, it makes sense for them to play the EU server instead of Korean server (less lag). It is why they are so good, having played in the Korean version (well, could play a role). But the most important reason why they are good is that they have put time and effort into the game. And his skills are the result of it. Furthermore, to be first, second and third, we think the time spent to do that?

I do not think this player should be banned from Avalon heroes of the EU, I am glad to see some very good players here. I just think the reward of this event will be a player in the EU is connected with this version and the community at this time a little more. Players like huhuhuhu just created according couple of days later, taking 1st place in the event. And yes, I think its unfair coz he cannot play in Korean version. Why he can play here? It's not racist, the logical question is simple.

In many MMORPG in a tournament, the prices are only for players of that country. If a server s European tournament, European players must take the prize. An international server must give the prize to everyone. Therefore, I'm asking, our server is European or international? The answer to this question is the answer to the main subject. No racist logic only. Indeed, the real question in this second edition there was no food, any "trange" no play, either spy and must call any game after 8 minutes? It was definitely Firestorm 2 on a regular basis to allow GM to give the prizes.

This is not Counter Strike where you necessitate 50 ms ping to play is presently play Moba, you will not feel any dissimilarity among ping 60 and 120 ms and additional. Many people live in Brazil or abroad, both the U.S. and the EU play here on the server in Germany. And I have not said that Korean players should be banned from the server of the European Union; I just said abut fire event as. Competition with the guy who plays this game a lot longer than I, it is not fair and I must say that playing in AH EU from the beta! But he played two years in Korea so how I can beat him?

The main error of many people is that they always think they are the best and everyone else is kind of better than them, or a cheater / hacker or need to be banned for some stupid reason others. You should, except that there are always people that are better and people who are worse than you, and that's good! If you want to become better, there should always think you're the best and that no1 can teach you to be better, because they are already so "divine".