Thread: AVALON HEROES: Information about Heroes

AVALON HEROES: Information about Heroes

Hello guys while yesterday surfing on a net I found some information about the heroes of this game. Amkatar is a hero who needs simultaneous multi-control for the outcome of the battle is largely dependent on micro player. However, it seems that small changes are needed so it could be a change in balance. So what you guys think about different heroes of this game? Please share your replies with me I am waiting for your replies.

Re: AVALON HEROES: Information about Heroes

Laina ulti is actually an overbalanced skill. 70% attack speed enhances and 70 atk dmg itself is great.
    However, there are more advantages, such as horsepower 4% are recovered per second and reducing the enemy's defense in the area 8. Most of the Koreans is so dominated today that not all games of chance, the selection of shim has been banned. That follow that rule because they all agree, and not in the game select normal shim (shim chance is only allowed on the public site).

Snake is a skill dark room neklit places invisible on the ground that Acquire view, allows the detection and description reduces magic and physical definition. Generally, it is considered off balance capability. several combination of the heroes (I will not articulate) tends to be stronger combination of hero who has been establish within Avalon Korea, however, including the snake neklit dark. Furthermore, in the history of Korea Avalon, there has been virtually a moment that was excluded from neklit best combination of hero at the time.

Laina in OP last only a few heroes, depending on the equipment. We can also talk Ulti Mamba. Bing in the last Mamba + = ultimately death, Seimei (capture) + last = mamba in death. Mamba bet on the table as well. Snake is another skill that is a kind of op with some heroes. (We only realized this after talking with a friend). And I know who these players rule that Korea did, and I also know that in that state there are five heroes included. And sorry SH princess who has committed an error that was stunning neklit xD.

Laina OPness ultimately comes from the fact that even the vines as 3 secmat active full hp to be able to deal decent damage to buildings. It affects all creatures, the soldiers of the barracks and golem too. Not to mention that is hope and healing shim, so it is very difficult for enemy physical dps to kill the creature / barracks / golem and heroes. Laina performance is much greater if the map is mine to oblivion, where drag is very strong, stronger and regenerates flow every 2 minutes. Laina 3 minutes you can begin to crawl and take advantage by being able to summon more creatures / call the creatures in early game when the enemy has lots of pear to fire cannon towers. And CV soldier barracks, dmg, magic is very strong definition in mine late in the game.

Mamba was on the table, and mamba was one of the weakest to the heroes patch and the patch turn out to be one of the most excellent DPS. However time took place the discussion was shortly after the mamba was patched and turns out to be very strong; a number of time ago people thought it would be pleasant to leave him for the reason that mamba suffered. Be likely that if there is another discussion going on in the future, mamba is clearly a problem.

Thus it does not matter. Even if they nerf lianas mega op ulti, or neklit's snake (in combo with m damage users like jarje ult, etc) it won’t change the core problem of eu ah There is no balance problem will never change. If they attack ARC LUNA ULT car as I would like hell too. It's only good with a good team. But I agree that "the mines of forgetting" the time to build fluency should be fixed as a result that laina isn’t overwhelmed.