Thread: Getting windows installer error while installing Avalon Heroes

Getting windows installer error while installing Avalon Heroes

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. Well I am looking to install Avalon Heroes on the computer of mine. but each and every time I am getting windows installer while installing the game. it results into an error message while installing the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting windows installer error while installing Avalon Heroes

Can you tell me which operating system do you using? Tell me about the hardware as well as software changes on the computer? Do you have done any recent changes on this computer of yours? you told me that you are getting an error message while installing the game so kindly post the entire error message so that I can figure out the root cause of the problem. Let me know the answer of the above mentioned question as early as possible.

Well looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should simply try to install the game into Safe mode. You should restart the computer and press F8 and go for Safe mode from the Advanced Boot menu screen. Once the computer is booted into safe mode you should try to install the computer of yours. after competing with installation process you should restart the computer of yours.

Well I am suspecting that there is an issue with the Windows installer which you have installed on the computer. you can get the windows installer from the official website of the Microsoft. You should download and install the same on the computer of yours. once you have done with the same you should restart the computer and then you should try to play the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

There could be an issue with the Windows which you have installed on the computer of yours. you should install the latest version of the Windows update from the computer of yours. you can get the same from the official website of the Microsoft and look for the latest version of the Windows update once you have found the same you should download and install the same on the computer of yours.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is a bug issue with the game itself. it is impossible to resolve the bug issue on the public forum. However you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. You should mention information about the problem which you are getting and system configuration. They will work on the same and release the patch which I can apply to fix the matter.