Thread: Which will you have 5on5 or 4on4 on Avalon Heroes?

Which will you have 5on5 or 4on4 on Avalon Heroes?

I am having particular idea which I wanted to discuss with all the users of this particular matter. I have installed Avalon Heroes on the computer of mine. well I am really happy with look and feel of this particular game. I wanted to know which kind of match do you prefer in the game that is 4on4 or 5on5? Also tell me which one will the better option for the big matches of the game? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Which will you have 5on5 or 4on4 on Avalon Heroes?

I think I have figure out why the above mentioned questions in this particular thread. By using the speculation as well as requirement of the all the users they are going to decide about the size of the team for the big tournaments which are going to be happen into the game. I let you know that there will not be anything like sense of hesitation while posting the opinion of yours in this particular thread.

Well looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I wondering that the 5on5 will be the better option while playing the game on the computer of yours. I wondering that 5on5 players will be a great option for the people who are wanted to play the really big maps on their computer. Ye sit will be quite bigger for the 4on4.because the amount of the creeps and both the side will be covered into the game.

Personally I am not having any issue while playing the game with 4on4. However into 4on4 player all the heroes will try to dominate. Because you will be able to creep everywhere without confusing myself. I also happy to have the mine map into the game. also I am unable to figure out why there is the line creep is having dominate after the 12mintues of playing the game on the computer of yours.

Well in this particular game I am thinking that it will be quite difficult to get the gold into the game. why because I am saying you are going to face very high amount of the attack as well as damage into the game from the beginning of the game. personally I like to 5On5 players in the game because there will be more fun into the game. as there will be more and more people involved into the game.

I am newbie to this particular game. Well I have found that there are mix reaction of people on this particular matter. I have found number of gamers who are supposed to hiding there are people while avoiding the people when they are supposed to hunting him. Also I don’t think so there will be an issue whether it is 4on4 or 5on5. Until and unless you are getting fun while playing this particular game on the system of yours.

I wanted to say thanks to all the guys who are replied with the possible solution over here in this particular thread. According to me you should go for 5on5 to get the requirement of yours. Well you should make sure one thing that there will be great fun while playing the 5on5 game. there is a thing that is it does not matter whether it is 5on5 or 4on4 if you are having fun while playing the game.