Thread: HackShield and Avalon Heroes: Error message’Hackshield hack block failed 0X100’

HackShield and Avalon Heroes: Error message’Hackshield hack block failed 0X100’

well I used to play online video games on the computer of mine. Recently I have installed Avalon Heroes as well as HackShield on the computer of mine. I have noticed that when I launch to open this particular tool on the computer of mine it is prompting with an error message and closes immediately. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: HackShield and Avalon Heroes: Error message’Hackshield hack block failed 0X100’

Well in order to figure out the root cause of the problem you have to answer the below mentioned questions. Let me know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Do you have done any recent changes on the computer? you told me that you are getting an error message so post the entire error message to figure out the root cause of the problem. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

Re: HackShield and Avalon Heroes: Error message’Hackshield hack block failed 0X100’

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should run this particular software as a run administrator. You should simply locate the exe file of the software and then you should right click on the same. now you should click on the Run as Administrator. After that you should see that the thing is working for you or not. if there is no changes in the situation than let me know about the same.

Well I am suspecting that there is an issue with process which are running and software which you have installed on the computer of yours. I am suggesting that you should clean boot the system of yours and see whether the which system service or process is causing the issue. Once you have found the system process which is causing the issue you should disable the same and you should boot the computer of yours into the normal startup mode.

Do you have installed any firewall on the computer? if your answer is yes than I am suggesting that you should simply disable the firewall for the temporary basis and see whether it is making any difference in the situation. If the disabling the firewall is useful to you than you should simply configure the firewall appropriately so that the issue which we are discussing over here will not exist. So try the same and let me know.

I think there corruption of the HackShield on the computer of yours. you should uninstall the entire software from the computer and you should restart the computer. now you should download and install the latest version of the Hackshield on the computer of yours. once you have completed with the installation process you should restart the computer of yours. I am reinstalling the software will be useful to you.

Looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that there is a bug issue which is associated with the problem. I let you know that you should simply contact the developer of this particular software. They will work on the same and fix the bug from the code of the software and they will release the patch which you can apply so that the issue will get resolved.