Thread: The Secret World characters getting fixed

The Secret World characters getting fixed

I just see one video and in that I just see that the characters of TCW getting overhauled. The chars have been looking kind of terrible, so this is great. Although I just wish this doesn’t push the date that much into the future, anyone knows how long this thing takes? I really would like to see this as early as possible. Please someone know me that its true or anyone heard about this? Because before buying this I really need to know about this.

Re: The Secret World characters getting fixed

Here I just add something. We'll make it if we get it. I'd rather wait and get something I can play in the coming years than it receives quickly and have to crash and burn in the first year. In any case, I see the models of a primary player who is hanging up. Although it is likely to be a difficult and tedious, is the kind of things that progresses fairly constant, and is less likely to hit obsessions as coding and mechanical design are susceptible.

I have no idea whether or not to believe the veracity of that person when they say they are a designer for FunCom, but I was a little worried about the quote, "We are aware of the characters look like complete shit." On the one hand, I do not think that someone working on a project as provided in TSW is speaking so openly. They tend to soften the topic a bit, as Martin did in the show when he said that EA showcase the characters necessary "dental work" and would "make it happen."

Maybe I'm just an old man, but I'm very impressed with how the characters look in the game. Sure, they could use a little editing (face, hair a little texture to the skin) but I'm more concerned about the quality game graphics. I'd rather play Super Mario Bros. for Nintendo that the last Harry Potter game on Xbox since the real game is over even though the graphics are only 8-bit pixilated sprites.

I have a friend who works in a game of some link James and he can be much blunter about things. It is perhaps the gap between marketing and advertising, and talking just normal, or even the difference between managers and directors and people who just sit there and do things. But it is not implausible. And that is Polycount not go to that site that has people working across the sector in the same (and a lot of talented amateurs) and claim their art is better than it is , that is asking for trouble.

Of course "soften the subject a little" when it is facing a PR giving a demonstration showcase. That's all I had to do to address the problem and write it off. This is a totally different context. He is a talented artist to share their views on the current character models. Later on that topic, I think going to talk about how old they are compared with the rest of the game. It looks very legitimate, and I do not see why there would be any reason to lie about it.