Thread: Integration of The Secret World and the internet search

Integration of The Secret World and the internet search

I'm a little concerned about the gaming network searches are part of the game. I hope you have a network connection you can click out of the game that takes you to the website where you can find the information on your own. Not everyone has the same ability to search the network for the frustration might otherwise put in. For example, I saw the coverage of the attempt to solve the puzzle. They went through an extensive search of sites. This work during a mission in the game, especially in a group? Should I go out (or reduce) the game with everything on hold while this was being done?

Re: Integration of The Secret World and the internet search

People with game time tend to be very preventive and others are aggravated that break fascination. I appreciate that solve lots of puzzles will love, but do not need to drive players away. If you can only jump all the time leave lots of people unclearly upset that they have "lost" a part of the game and rewards of that section. This remains a fascinating issue of TSW. I hope that the speculation will be resolved in one of the games next public meeting rooms.

Are you trying to say you want a browser game in? Sounds nice and elegant and I see no reason why you could not include. It has been done before. But personally, I always found to be awkward and not as useful as a building browser like Internet Explorer, Firefox or whatever. I just alt-tab out. On the website, this previously exists. It's called Google. I do not believe I appreciate this part properly. On one side they cite people who have no time or inclination / ability to try to solve a puzzle.

It has been said that a very important part of the game is replayed. What it means to enter Polaris, for instance, discover information and leave the example, and after that while at work bored, go to the net, discover the information you require, go home, take a run over Polaris, and utilize the code establish on the similar day. The reason I went through a wide search of the mystery of containers is that the clarification is not up till now obtainable online, and if you abruptly think: is a composite material.

Each browser has its own weaknesses. It's a constant battle between the pirates and the browser makers. And the browser will not be the main focus of TSW is likely going to be careless about security updates. You close the big hole / start long ago, and have pop-ups on the links are offered for the Internet. You can still adjust the distance from the people of view, the screen resolution and other interesting things, if I can get them to click a link. Internet access, code execution could well lead to Vera Cruz Scripting (XSS).

I think because you're in a dungeon with a team when faced with this enigma, team members need dissimilar things. A few might need to skip doing any investigate because it would take too long, while others need to stay and do research earlier than ongoing with the dungeon. If the group decides to proceed, you may feel upset at losing the loot. This is something I would also like to know more. I would like once completed, can return to the dungeon below and find the crowds gone, so you can take your time figuring out puzzles.

Run puzzle does not sound very fun at all. Each to their own. It would be nice to know how this would work in practice, so we can wait for news of further information. Or will it be a situation that people are blurred, while others want to proceed, instead of alt-tab (where, unless the game window, the player of navigation cannot even be able to see the chat the game), but if the response is good, you can always go later - what about the group? Do I need to wait for a group to form again.

It brings to mind what happens in Guild Wars, where six in one case and five votes to skip the scene, but the 6th player did not see before - and losing the content if omitted, if a difference there - but in the end, each player must leave the game clip. Although probably rarely more than a minute here, maybe more like an hour! No one knows how a player can try to set about solving the puzzle, after all.