Thread: The Secret World: Customizing Weapons

The Secret World: Customizing Weapons

I would like to talk about how you think the weapons should be personalized. In real life you can do a lot of weapons, paintings, tons of levels, lasers, large pitcher, light and much, much more. But in this game we talked about what you can get special weapons, like magic, enchanted weapons, and more. Many have spoken of the same fabric as and the amount needed to run as an MMO. So how realistic do you think weapons should be? And it should be able to add them? Should be like the sheet / Constantine? What do you think?

Re: The Secret World: Customizing Weapons

I'm hoping the actual appearance of weapons remain realistic. Sure you can be delighted, some engravings, etc., but nothing that you could see someone actually carry. Going beyond statistics, the ability to customize type. It would be nice to have a certain amount of customization look, different wine styles and looks worn, new, shiny, perhaps covered with canvas, all wood metal / or plastic, etc. As the powerful weapons. I would say the grenade that is more likely to be rocket launchers.

In fact what is called "Gunblade" is based on real weapons in the past was called "gun-sword." A gun-sword is a weapon with a pistol or pistol attached, generally on the side of the sheet. It varies from a rifle with a spear on the gun is intended primarily for use as a sword, and gun part is generally measured a secondary weapon designed to be an addition to the sheet, instead of the sword is an adding to the inferior gun. In addition, the two parts of these weapons generally cannot be alienated, unlike the majority rifles with fixed bayonets.

This is where square soft Gun blade toke his idea of, but they changed the design a bit. Gun blade have a grip of the gun as containing a firing mechanism, but are not measured projectiles such as the firing mechanism just constructs the blade shake causing additional harm, and does not fire real bullets. There are a few in Gun blades to make fire bullets and arrows. Gun blade has appeared in other unrelated square soft games, but because of the Final Fantasy games so popular most people associate the two.

I feel guns should be limited to a reasonable approximation of modern weapons of Real Life is a Cool gun looks great, but certainly enough to handle trash. A piece of junk gun has a grip like a sword (the bottom is basically a weapon) and a heavy weapon is way ahead and pull your mouth down. A pistol and a sword in one hand in both systems is exchanged quick sketch at first sight would be more effective in fighting real style.

What I was thinking is "Holy Desert Eagle" is available only for Templars. And when you see sprite fires of the Cross. And no matter if it is realistic, because this way each player gun is unique; it would be really lame if the weapons around the world would be exactly the same. Provided they do not shoot lasers ugly as Star Trek. While customization is reasonably realistic in its way, could be included. I'm not sure about this "Blade Gun" is a bit mythical call to be present in modern society, unless the developers add a more realistic, of course.

For those unfamiliar with the Metal Storm weapons became a Roman candle, it's just a pipe and bullets can be stacked in a tube. It's different on the idea of rail gun. You can think of Metal Storm weapons like a cross between a rail gun and a machine gun. As for customization abilities just look at the links in the message with weapons and fighting style and a bunch of variants Firearms have many tokens as possible before, talismans and painting / engraving is taken into consideration