Thread: New types of Zones in The Secret World

New types of Zones in The Secret World

After seeing the level of Polaris, as well as video and photo sites released, I'm sure much and worried about the game. On the one hand, the ambiance seems to be undeniably there, and they seem to profile very well. On the other hand, it seems that the average MMO mold is being utilized more than is being expanded, or ruptured. The example shows a group that goes from point A to B, killing his way through trash, and the meeting of heads of fixed point to end a "big boss", while the release plot / knowledge elements along the way. So anyone have any idea about the secret areas in the world?

Re: New types of Zones in The Secret World

Having recently seen FF: The Spirits Within again, I cannot expect that we will see things differently from its mold MMO, and I did expect some kind of high-level area where monsters roam invisible (only visible through portable equipment that could not have 100% of time on), and whose mere touch or have to kill or deplete your life force at an exponential rate in a simple touch. Obviously, that would be leisurely, but meeting on you all the time and number of great if he would keep on a long time.

Invisible monsters kill you? Not quite sure it would be very cool. I would rather see random areas. It may not be revolutionary, but it goes a long way. And we must not only be the design that is random, but the leaders (in both their skills and location), puzzles, etc. How to approach the idea of invisible monsters therefore have the mobs and bosses out of the ground / walls / ether? It cannot hurt you before them, but in reality they are not expected either, so it's definitely going to mix things up a bit.

The waste that exists to display the dissimilar mechanics of the dungeon. It is not lacking reason. And bought around a lot for the demo to make it shorter. It was a full run, but only to give an essence of what we have in our favor. That's actually an interesting idea for a concept. The ideas of angels have been crying and other atypical events. Have elements with the Revenant, which is an enemy that is made final by crows, which track the crows to find the Revenant.

I am not in favor of removing wrecks around the world, of course, has its use, but I like the idea of exploring different areas. One where the survival and maintenance of your toes would be nice. As for being killed by invisible monsters, as it should have some kind of special equipment to see, or one person from each group at a time I see them, and will depend on the person who will guide you through

Dissimilar areas of the game "unlock" as you growth via the story tasks. But not all areas are "locked" and can go discovering although they are not doing a "linear" progress, even though it is probable to die earlier than somebody who has been playing longer. And we know there are a variety of areas in the game and many areas have different mobs. Boca Solomon Islands / Reyes is strongly influenced by Lovecraft written by Stephen King and Poe. However, there are images of Egypt with totally different monsters not to mention "the future of Tokyo," which introduces the dirt.