Thread: No PvP Gear in The Secret World

No PvP Gear in The Secret World

The reason that you mention it is shortsighted and insulting the concept of PvP gear has been taken on the role of the "carrot" to "PvP" in games is not PvP at all. (WoW, Rift, Age of Conan, which broke the rules once!). At first when these horrible things began to happen in the new MMO, the game developers I was not thinking correctly determined. Look, I'm a PvP player from beginning to end, so for me, the reaction and knowledge of what this would instantly ran through my mind.

Re: No PvP Gear in The Secret World

I do not like PvP team for some of the reasons why it is shared. I particularly do not like the challenges for people who enjoy PvP and PvE play. I favor a system of PvP that eliminates effects of art in PvP and PvE instances equipment can be useful in open PvP. That said, I had not painted a picture so close to the founding principles of the MMORPG genre. There is room for different styles of play including the role progression gear centered. No need for that in their case against PvP.

PvE and PvP gear should reward similar to the amount of time and the same success rate. (That is, no team can grind watching hundreds of battlefields) I like statistics separately for PvE and PvP and team wow and rupture is only one way to make people grind 2 sets of equipment (or often forcing players in 1 of 2 camps) No team pvp the wedge, not want to be forced to attack to be competitive, I absolutely hate attack.

You mention Daoc, but for me this game had proper equipment, PvE and PvP team were on par and identical, everyone could start with the assets of the art hand and be competitive, and while team that gave an advantage the change curve was much flatter wow and most of the games since as war crack, Aion, etc. We must make the request not pvp mini games, so everyone oriented same as GW will not work. The key is to not have the toughness or resilience wow crack and velvet, but I like that system.

To be fair, I do not know whether he did or no odor. You would have to suck pretty bad to me affects me all the way here. And now all I smell is the oil paint. Anyway the team in games for me is that it is a common complaint, I've really had many problems with staff. Team-based games I've played those in which radining and how big I've never gone that far. They have been too slow-paced and boring to me. WoW is a classic example. I tried again after BC and reached 20 and have never been back.

That sounds like what gets me right in MMOs altogether. And in my opinion, is what is making the genre stagnant. I cannot see any joy in getting the best team in line for my char to be displayed in a virtual world that has any value. Hell, even seeing the value of it in real life. None of this makes a better person. If I was doing in an online world that would have to rethink my life. I agree with some of you. It's just a topic that seems to be in one. Everything else seems quite reasonable.

You just make a list of things you like in a game and why they do it, but added that some of the reasons were shallow. You quote the competition, however, what kind of competition is based on show. Maybe time to rethink some things. And no, I do not play a better person, although technically I think everything we do can be used to be a better person, prepared to play with the intention of doing so.

I agree that the PvP and PvE team should be the same, but continues to ethics established by FunCom. They are creating a unique experience based on the progression that also allows it to be one thing one day and another day another, or minutes or seconds. Therefore, having this work for PvP, and only seems logical, if I want to raid a day like a tank! Let me do that, but if I want to PvP at a time like DPS, you should be able to effectively do that.