Thread: Cannot connect Avalon Heroes

Cannot connect Avalon Heroes

Well i have found particular issue with this particular game Avalon Heroes. I have installed the game on the computer of mine and I have launched the game on the computer of mine. I am suspecting that the server might be down due to some unknown reason. Let me know if you are having any specific information resolve the issue which I am getting on the computer of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Cannot connect Avalon Heroes

In order to figure out the root cause of the problem I wanted to know answers of the below mentioned questions. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Tell me about the hardware configuration of the system of yours. So you have installed any firewall on the computer? Let me know if you are have installed all the drivers on the computer? answer the above mentioned questions as early as possible.

I am highly suspecting that the servers which are associated with the game down due to some maintenance work. Well if I am not wrong the backend team of the server will be already working. I am suggesting that you should simply wait for the couple of hours and try to connect with server. If the maintenance work has been completed then the backend team will launch the server to get the requirement of yours.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is an router which you have installed on the computer of yours. I am suggesting that you should simply perform a port forwarding on the router of yours. Also you should disable all the security software as well as firewall which you have installed on the computer. after disabling the same you should see that the issue is persisting or not. if issue is not persisting than you must configure the firewall so that issue did not persist.

Is there any change in the situation after using the above mentioned solutions? I am suggesting that you should simply reinstall the entire game on the computer. you should uninstall the entire game and then you should restart the system of yours. after restarting the computer you should try to install the game. you should try to connect with the server and let me know whether it is working or not.

I think there is a bug issue with the game itself. Well I am suggesting that you should simply contact the developer of the game and file a bug report them. In bug report you should mentioned the information about the problem which you are getting and computer configuration. Well they will work on the same and the developer of the game release the patch which you should install to fix the matter which you are having right now.