Thread: Characters in Pirates of Black Cove

Characters in Pirates of Black Cove

Anyone have any idea about the characters of Pirates of Black Cove? I am searching for information or searching for characters of this game. I search on some sites and find some names of characters and read some basic details of it. so here I just need more information about this. I get below characters:
    1. Walker de Planc
    2. Jolie Rogers
    3. Long Shot Jack

If possible than please provide me more detail about this characters.

Re: Characters in Pirates of Black Cove

Here I just wish to add something about Walker de Planc. A child of the Parisian back alleys, the baby Walker was establish deserted on the orphanage steps, enfolded in a pirate flag, holding in his hand a small bottle of grog vintage. Many happy hours spent with the orphanage director using the fall of strange, charm and her calf to sink with tales of his adventures and swashbuckling, as recalled in his own dubious past Corsican.

The young Walker came to share these passions, and at the age of twelve ran away to sea, and fight for their own share of adventure and booty. He slipped aboard a merchant ship of age, charged with gorgonzola cheese and pickled snails, bound for the West Indies. He managed to stay hidden for weeks, but its presence was betrayed by the ship's cat last old and blind, who mistook him for a mouse nibbling cheese.

The kindly old captain took a liking to the young stowaway away happy and laughing Walker fanciful notions of piracy, instead took over the youth received a solid education in the art of seamanship. Walker is a quick study and soon became a valued member of the crew, but occasionally pulled the old pirate flag generous pour a cup of brandy, and revisits their childhood fantasies.

Even as a baby, Jolie was nauseatingly cute Rogers - a curse than a feisty girl would not let their handicaps in his dogged pursuit of troubles. His first memory is of an old aunt to get in his crib with the intention of tweaking reckless rosy cheeks red, only to have the offending digit almost bitten to the bone. Growing up, I quickly learned to use the innocence of her pretty face to cover up an alarming diversity of damage. A lithe and capable street fighter, which would deactivate his enemy with a quick bat their eyelashes before whipping out their knives sharp.

Always one for a challenge almost met his match when he switched to the clash of steel with a Captain mocking an equally callous and ruthless privateer was not so easy to take with a pretty face. But fortune smiled Jolie, and was rescued by Billy guarantor of the vigil of the night; the captain clapped in irons and dragged him out of the gallows. Jolie never forget that first injury to his ego without limits, and set out to prove his worth to the unfortunate captain equal to register on the next ship leaving the coast of Barbary.

Jack has demonstrated a weird eye itself, the time to hit the hardest targets, and while his desperate mother struggled to keep off teardrop young carefree attitude, nothing could prevent bet their skills against the local sailors. In short, had fought its passage on a ship bound for the Ivory Coast, where he intended to show that he could demolish 300 coconuts from a tree in less than five minutes.

Ya, His courage youth become a deep understanding of exactly how their extraordinary ability could serve him, and soon he was the man of the right captain, stationed in the crow's nest, marauding pirates hijacking ships which happened to wander in the range of his rifle cocked every time. But life on track was proving a little too tame for Jack who always wanted a challenge ... and the riskier the target, the better. No games are too long for the old Jack.