Thread: Are all the melee hero be tank in Avalon Heroes?

Are all the melee hero be tank in Avalon Heroes?

well I am having a particular query with this particular game Avalon Heroes and I wanted to discuss with the users of this particular forum. Will you be the armor heavy and tanky with every agi and str hero that is melee? Like some of the heroes which seems to be dominant carries. Well I think the tank yochi is seems to be 10x dominant in the game. it is quite strong with the various kind of the attack. Let me know the speculation of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Are all the melee hero be tank in Avalon Heroes?

Well the main point of the thing is that armor damage into the long interval of the run into the game. the entire thing is totally dependent on the situation which you are playing the game. if the opponent is having the great magic damage output in the game. if that is the situation than I am sure than the magic protection armor will be quite enough in the game. so you cannot do anything until and unless the situation is in under control of yours.

If the opponent is having lots of DPS than there will be totally different situation. If you are in the above mentioned situation than you should try to play the game with the STR heroes. I have found that the tunic quite enough into the game. melee heroes for the DPS. They will not be able to much damage in the game if they are going to use the tanks . you should do the tanking by using the heroes who are having the tanking abilities in the game.

If you are supposed to use the tank yoichi then you need to have the vine shield skills. I would like to use the tank yoichi by using the damage reflection but if there will not be any DPS into the team of yours. Well you are not going to have any option like to go without DPS in the game. Creepers are the heroes who is having the magic skills in the game. because the DPS heroes seems to be quite weak at th initial stage.

There is big role of the team mates of yours into the game. if the team of the yours are having the good damaging heroes then the right skills will build up the magic or DPS and then you will be able to go for the tank. If the team of the tank but they will lacking the damage than the ofc go for the damage. There could be an issue with the game mode which you are in the game. if the team of yours is having both the damage as well as tanks than you will be able to get the thing according to the requirement of yours.

I cannot figure out the thing that is there is an ultimate skills for the item layout for the each and every hero into the game. If the team is having the good splash damage then the neklits snake is seems to be awesome boost for the skills as of your armlets. If the team is having the hero skill combos than that of the pure dps neklit which can be useful. You are making the old the neklit with the active damage skill or might be the bracers.