Thread: Limited FPS in Scarlet Legacy

Limited FPS in Scarlet Legacy

Well I have installed Scarlet Legacy on the computer of mine. I know that this particular game is having great graphical look and feel. After playing the game for couple of hours I have found that I am having an issue with FPS of the game. I mean I am getting an FPS limit of 30. I can’t figure out why I am getting the above mentioned issue. Let me know if you are having any useful instruction to fix the matter of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Limited FPS in Scarlet Legacy

I wanted to know some more information regarding the computer of yours so that I can figure out the root cause of the problem. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Let me know about the hardware configuration of the computer. Do you have installed all the necessary drivers which will let you allow to run for the smooth running of the game on the computer. post if you are having any other information which will helpful to figure out the root cause of the problem.

I think in this particular situation you need to alter the config file of the game. Well make sure that you have take the backup of the config file before doing anything. You should restore the backup once you have done with the same. Also make sure that you have installed all the latest version of the DirectX on the computer of yours. you can get the same from the official website and once you have done the same you should restart the computer of yours.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is an issue with the graphic card drivers which you have installed on the computer of yours. I mean the drivers might be out of dated and you need to install the latest version of the graphic card drivers. you can get the same from the official website of the graphic card manufacturer. You should download and install the same on the system of yours and once you have install the same you should restart the computer and see whether there is any change in the situation.

I was also having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. Well I have done with the installing the drivers but there was no change in the situation. Finally I have decided to reinstall the entire game on the computer of mine and after reinstalling the entire game I have resolved the issue. Hence I recommend that you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours and let me know about the result.

Let me know whether any of the above mentioned solution worked for you or not. if there is no change in the situation than I am suspecting that there is a bug issue associated with this particular game. To resolve the bug issue you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. They will work on the same and they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.