Thread: I want The Secret World to be a hit

I want The Secret World to be a hit

I just need this game to succeed and make wealth for developers, but I do not draw much of a crowd. Later than watching some games site pre-release today and make out what occurs while a player takes note of the community of a new game is truly below par. TSW I wish you can shun this. I do not need to stop functioning, but I do not see any of them. Just an idea I had. FunCom I have high hopes for this, do not commit to anyone, no matter how strong you ask.

Re: I want The Secret World to be a hit

Have you people expect from Star Wars and has its people waiting in this game, their options duke it out, those who are truly dedicated to pop culture games (games that idolize something known in culture) are and still playing, no matter how bad it is, hopefully webOS play that game in joining TSW. I am not attempting to be mean, but I just wish that this game attracts more of the clever gaming group of people.

View a few of the games from another groups of people simply fall down below the weight of the will of ‘I Win’ buttons and ezmode for the sake of running speed and lewtz Phat is type of miserable. I just do not need to occur. Much of what I have seen of TSW is out of the box McMMO and I wish they keep them appalling, you might have to think. Just the fear that developers can do what developers does in all other games.

In the current climate of MMO, I'd say there's no such thing as "successful and low-flying," while for a high profile game of TSW. The post-WoW market so far is a pretty miserable affair, and any good MMO is required to gather a lot of attention and interest. TSW the way can only be considered in this way is that if well received and has a sufficient player base, but still overshadowed by and "forgotten" in the midst of movies like TOR or GW2.

It is as well important to remember that TSW has never been sold as a game meant specifically for a niche audience for FunCom. Quite the contrary, I remember. The goal from the beginning seems to have been a game that should have a wide and "open" call as many people as possible. A game which has somewhat for both informal and hardcore players. To PlusOne purposely, I would say it is essential to memorize that there are at a standstill abundance of things regarding this game, we know almost not anything.

I am not worried about D-bags in the game is going to happen and I feel comfortable with that. What worries me is the huge wave of Questing can happen before the release, and shortly after the release of children. All the "Why do I have to wait for the cut scenes, is a routine!" "That power is OP nerf!" "If I cannot win, then it is because of games that need to be fixed!" "Talking to the players to make a game is hard to automate!" garbage that most game developers seem to yield to the shape too easily.

I just hope that developers TSW cling to their positions. If you are going to address most of the other games that have followed we will end up with an update that includes a "totally new and innovative leveling system easy to understand digital and new armor system and improved to better meet the desires of today's players at a time.” Only I have the fear that this has innovative games, it will not go through and have another generic stack.

It is not so simple now. If changes like that happen, you may also a good reason. In the case of drastic changes that could be too late, as it may indicate that something is driving distance operators and their design is flawed. The 100,000 players who like to just not worth it (or may be able to keep the game afloat by themselves) as the 500,000 who leave what they consider a game behind the failures. Business is a cruel lover who has to pay attention, but all hope for the best, of course.