Thread: PvP Thoughts in The Secret World

PvP Thoughts in The Secret World

One of the thoughts that have crossed my mind is one of the videos that mention their team and the team will have no effect on your stats. So what does this mean for PvP? If you do not get better team stats (I have been informed that this is just for clothes and not your computer / weapon), then, means that from the natural progression of the story and quests / missions? If so, I think it was a very good choice for the pairing of Arenas based off of the ratings and not just a random number generator.

Re: PvP Thoughts in The Secret World

Arenas and how they deliver on the uniforms of the faction that makes sense. Everyone is on the same computer, how do you know are on your side quite easily which will have a strong mind. Different names of colors are a good start, but I think there needs to be perhaps a kind of brilliant in the feet or something. These are just some ideas that launched a whole. How do you feel about them.

You've misunderstood. Clothing has no effect on your statistics, but 'team' (computer invisible) and not weapons. Actually, by making the PvP players are tiring consistent of group, so you can know who belongs to which group of it that way. I am certain there's a mention of this and possibly a picture of the three uniforms in the Vankel’s FAQ. In the gallery, if you search for pvp, the first three images show the three factions pvp uniform.

That makes much more sense. I knew about the skills and the creation of a "construction", but never realized that his team would have an effect. I figured that just came out of the nature of any game with guns, the weapons that affect the statistics. And I had not heard anything about the use of clothing in the Sands faction. I seem to remember seeing a video clip of players fighting. I guess that probably were in uniform now that I think faction.

Weapons are fishing gear. Other forms of art that we know about the tattoos and jewelry, presumably, rings, charms, clothing etc. does not count. And yes, the armor is the clothes we know. So if you want a Kevlar vest for looks, go for it. You can also just run with jeans and a shirt as well. For an illustration of the arts of clothing from, you can dl and play Champions Online Free (to and from subscribers of life). While the selection of free form of energy is dismal, to equip fancy-icons call in the slots of equipment, but his costume does not change.

I had the impression that some of the equipment, such as amulets, assumed the role of armor, but there would be traditional weapons at all. Without any statistics of clothes that might look like armor. If you mean the armor elements that reduce the physical damage then yes I suppose to. I would think that there will be elements that reduce other types of damages. PvP Rules will help you identify allies and enemies on the battlefield.