Thread: Where is the loot in Scarlet Legacy

Where is the loot in Scarlet Legacy

Good game so far, nice graphics and skills and plenty of quests. But where or where are the armor and weapon drops from the mobs?!?! Surely you guys appreciate we love to find loot!! 15 Levels and I have found absolutely nothing! The auction house is utterly pointless as there is nothing on there! Please tell me at some point mobs WILL start dropping loot of all the color verities the auction house promises? I and a lot of will get bored fast with lack of loot dropping (people were moaning about in chat anyway) I like the game though well done its very good for an f2p!

Re: Where is the loot in Scarlet Legacy

Like an answer to that also, I am level 12 and apart from quest rewards never got any loot OR money from any mobs i killed, for the money part i didn't even think to check until someone in chat pointed it, so i started killing mobs, after 25 mobs killed i checked the bag and the money amount exactly the same as when i started. So what is this, a bug or working as intended? I asked in world chat and there were GM's online but not one bothered to answer.

It's great that you pointed out to the GMs, but they are very busy with all animals. I am very angry, not only that, but many other things too. For example, a search that takes me almost 30 minutes to find items. Please understand and give them time to work everything out! I even picked up an extra pet egg just kills things for missions. I've also found with weapons, although I found the rarest are green.

So what, you mean OP and i and other people that said the same thing in game chat, we are just unlucky, 12 level without any loot or money well wow that’s some bad luck. This can't be right, any GM care to comment on the issue, and yes I understand this is CBT and only the first day so they have lots of things to do but Loot is a major part of any mmo, if its bugged it’s a game breaking issue that should be addressed as soon as possible or at least confirmed or denied.

I think we would like to know are we going to get armor and weapons from mobs. Could we have something other than auto loot to show this? Perhaps a chest or the items just drop onto the ground? An auto loot option is always good, but I prefer to see what I am getting ala Diablo2 and many other MMO's. I think it just adds more charm to the game! Please could we have an official response on this?

This is actually pretty funny when someone expects to find a weapon inside an animal and complain when he finds nothing. Deers obviously don't eat grass, because their favorite food is a huge spear (legendary with 6 sockets of course) and wolfs, yes wolfs, meat loving, huh? NOT a chance! Wolfs eat full plate armor you moron (unknown moron, I am not talking to any of you)! So, loot is poor because Scarlet Legacy is a bit more realistic than other games (or maybe it’s only CBT).