Thread: Brink Agents of Change: Does ATI RC5 improve only crossfire scaling

Brink Agents of Change: Does ATI RC5 improve only crossfire scaling

As I say in my title, does ATI RC5 improve only crossfire scaling? For all concerned (Particularly crossfire users). I don't have a multi-gpu rig currently, but supposedly this is the fix for crossfire. I use only one card but someone said it gave him more fps even on a single card system. Tested it and the game runs even slower than before. Going to use my old driver. So what’s your opinion on this? I really don’t know what to do in this case.

Re: Brink Agents of Change: Does ATI RC5 improve only crossfire scaling

People who use Crossfire decided to purchase their second card based on cost effectiveness vs. performance given the market at the time. At the time I got my second 4850, I could either spend ~$110 for another 4850 OR ~$200 for a new card that would give the same performance. Instead of just blasting blanket statements toward people with no argument to back them up, just close your browser instead.

I'm not getting defensive about you talking about my dual GPU setup; I'm reacting to your blatant jab at a group of users because they went a different hardware setup than yours. As I said, the reason I'm running a dual set up is because I didn't want to get ripped off. Before Brink, every other game I have played has worked perfectly well with my CF setup. So your statement about "getting a lot of issues with SLI/CF" is again, a blanket statement with no evidence.

You're just parroting what they have seen other people write in forums, or heard to say, and trying to act like you know something when there is clear evidence that you do. Furthermore, the statement about "the only ones who like to get CF to get ripped off" had no relevant value to the thread. In fact, it has been at least four different messages, which also have no significant value to this thread. So why even answer first?

I never had a SLI setup. Just because you did not have any problems doesn’t mean there aren’t. I am basing my statements on multiple systems while apparently you are just looking at your own system, but yeah its great response. But I ain’t going to waste more time on this since apparently I hurt your feelings with my statements of facts. The only thing which ain’t a fact is the 30% increase but whatever.