Thread: Brink Agents of Change Steam,How to delete DLC?

Brink Agents of Change Steam,How to delete DLC?

Here I have an issue which I want to share. I have installed steam and restarted it also then also I cannot see Maps from DLC anywhere. But, It contain the abilities like clothing etc. So I think I should reinstall DLC. But I cannot find a way to delete it. So is there is anyone who can give an idea to delete the DLC so that I will be able to install DLC again. I tried searching at many places but till now I didn’t find how to delete it.

re: Brink Agents of Change Steam,How to delete DLC?

Exactly same thing happened to me also. And now I think I have to reinstall brink. As of you, I was also not able to see my Maps in Campaign menu of mine. And most of the servers show a blank space only whenever I go into freeplay. And if I ever try to connect it in just kicks me out. Someone suggested me to reinstall brink. So I will give it a try. And if you want you can also try to reinstall brink. It might work.

It seems that I can help you. As I have understood your problem, I can suggest you something. As you said you want to delete DLC so that you can reinstall that. Just browse your steam and go to steamspps and then go to common and then in brink and there will be a base folder, open it, and there you can find the files which were downloaded from DLC. Try to delete them then you will be able to re-download DLC. And if this doesn’t works I will suggest you to reinstall whole game.

I did what you said. I browsed till base folder in steamspps/common/brink there I found some files like zzzdlc000.sdpk2, zzzdlc000.sdmd2, zzzdlcenglish000.sdmd2 and zzzdlcenglish000.sdpk2 and some others also. As you said they are the files which were downloaded from DLC, I deleted them. And then I downloaded DLC and my Steam started installing it. And when Steam finished installation, it started working. What can I say? you are a genius