Thread: Server Browser Filters not working for Brink Agents of Change

Server Browser Filters not working for Brink Agents of Change

Yesterday I had the opportunity to play Brink good, but the filters of today the game type, map and match the settings do not respond. The server browser does not display servers. You can still find 1 or 2 servers through the story, and I can change the player's number and table filters, but cannot find the servers. I tried to edge reboot the computer, and steam, but without success. I tried to look at this problem, but have not found any results. Does anyone else get this?

Re: Server Browser Filters not working for Brink Agents of Change

That's a yes from me. I can connect manually, but not through the game. I've been experiencing the same thing with other Steam games though - no servers LFD2 sample. Can you confirm if other Steam games are affected? L4D2 at least looks to work fine apart from I cannot see any of my steam group servers, but that could be the subject of the group and not a problem with the steam. LFD2 I establish a few servers. I was just utilizing it to diagnose the trouble (pointing the finger) of steam or SD.

Vaulting adroitly onto a precarious iron beam, his lunate slide bought him to rest behind an empty ark supply capsule. Readying the trigger, primed his Euston in to hesitant life -barking shots echoed off the hull of the ship. Or if you’re bored of this already Go to Steam>View>Servers and hit history tab. I have to clear the min. player filter for them to show. I can then add it back and it filters. This happened after the last patch.

The turret opened fire roared like. A thin man used this to their advantage, jumping over a small bowl Bulpdaun in hand, looking for attention to the fate of his turret. Perhaps the support forum is not the best place for it. That works too. What is your Steam ID? The fight over text only goes so far. I went to get my ID steam 3 hours ago and I found this problem. I erred. Anyway - after playing a favorite game through steam its backup.

This was GONE-gone, like for a few hours (no amount of playing with filters would bring me joy). I was testing the new OC, so number of players was irrelevant at the time. No other games besides Crysis push my rigs temps up. Check after your post over at SD <PC Server Search>, Rosie confirmed 'Steam Maintenance'. I suspected so because the local supported server marquee on LFD2 was empty as well.