Thread: Brink Agents of Change: DLC not working

Brink Agents of Change: DLC not working

I just got the DLC steam and I can apply my characters Limey, but I can’t find any maps. I see the list of servers that do not have a map that assigns, if you select the console that says: "warning: Could not load maps / mp / founders.entities" fun to say a similar warning for other maps. And the maps are not on the list to start a game by myself. Anyone have any idea to solve this issue?

Re: Brink Agents of Change: DLC not working

I recommend everyone to at least try to check the integrity of the game's cache, doing so fixed this issue for me as well. If you are unsure as to how to do this, open Steam, go to installed games or whatever category you might have Brink under/installed. Right click to bring up misc/sub menu and click on Properties. In the Properties window there is a tab called Local Files, click that. Next is to click on the button that says "Verify Integrity of Game Cache". Wait it out, once finished load up game and check is maps are there.

I was listed and had the ability, all things of nature. I had no maps appear and could not find any server with the new maps too. I attempted to restart steam, but not anything changed. I waited about 4 hours, but got no new update, the update of 30MB and inwards yesterday / last night, but at 7 am this morning, the DLC was not up till now obtainable, so I had to download later than work. Steam and my drivers were previously up and left all my games are updated automatically.

My new system is only 4 weeks old and not at all had troubles with my Steam games. As I establish no information regarding a new holdup for a few countries. I am not certain if Australia was generally planned to be the last in the chain of release or if the breakdown is steam, or if it was a trouble with the DLC. I do not need to be unjust and blame SD / Bethesda to the trouble and at the end was perhaps because of steam, but unluckily do not know better.

I think I may have covered part of the trouble, upon doing the appended things my game just downloaded the below files:
    • zzzdlcenglish000.sdmd2
    • zzzdlcenglish000.sdpk2

The other three files are still missing. Yes, I have the DLC registered in my account. Yes, I have checked several times. This is really frustrating, not just a buggy and disappointing release, not just always having to review the issues, but now face this DLC is so problematic to install almost is not even worth the time. I have yet to see another company has so many problems with steam patch / DLC system.

When I heard they were doing a "shield", I was thinking a full on riot shield that could be used to added the objectives. I am truthfully feeling type of let down. If any game could in fact exploit a riot shield, this game is the game. Not just that, but no other FPS games are utilizing shields. Last game I memorize seeing one in was Counter Strike: Condition Zero. Totally uninstall and reinstall the game and deleting all files in the folder Brink vapor (including the "edge" folder itself "has caused the game to download the DLC material lastly.