Thread: limbo: I stuck at chapter 35

limbo: I stuck at chapter 35

I'm stuck in chapter 35 and would appreciate any help. This is the scene with two big boxes (can not be pushed by the child), a magnet, and a kind of device on the severity of reversal (up huge boxes, but does not affect the child). The device of gravity and the magnet is in the ground. I can turn the device up the boxes, and after that hold the attraction, however I am missing somewhat. Is there a convinced order to follow at what time using these devices?

Re: limbo: I stuck at chapter 35

A box has to be on the roof (magnetized) and the other has to be on the floor, to get through. That's a clue, but if you're stuck in reality. With the two boxes on the floor, turn the magnet. Flip the switch of gravity, and then out of the just at the right time. If you did it correctly, you should listen to the box on the right into the land. If they were moreover slow (i.e., the two are resting on the roof), turn the magnet off and on another time and try once more.

Most of the time since the last message has gone back to try the big jump in Chapter 36, which just killed me. Do not have a driver, wondering if it's humanly possible to make that leap from the keyboard without eating blade and / or whatever the land down there. Just slide down the roof and jump at the bottom does not give enough forward momentum, but I cannot seem to time the jump right combination to generate enough momentum without flying in an arc on the blade.

I finished the recreation on console so yes; it’s all doable without a controller. Some bounced need to be timed so that the gravity updates when you're in mid-atmosphere which enlarges your hop. Or you could probably initiate marks that switch the gravity as you're falling. Not beyond any doubt if that connects with where you're stayed, but thought I'd specify it anyway. The second part was precisely the situation.

Hello guys even I am not able to complete this level I go through the all steps which is mentioned here. And even I use the all spoilers to complete this stage but still I am not able to finish chapter 35. I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I am sure that I am going in some wrong way. If you guys have any ideas about it then please share it with me I am waiting for your replies. And if you have any video link of this chapter then please share it with me.