Thread: Cannot connect to any Brink Server

Cannot connect to any Brink Server

My spouse and I are linked to a router and we can see internet just well. My previous system and her existing system is having the Windows XP but my new system is having the Windows 7 and although I can surf internet well I can't bring up some Brink servers when I search in-game. My spouse can search and acquire a huge list of servers and if she attach to one I can utilize the search for friends to see server on which she is connect it. Do I need to have some change in the settings that will permit me to do search for Brink servers?

Re: Cannot connect to any Brink Server

I think that the problem is with the firewall. This might not be allowing you to connect to the server. So what you can do is just disable the firewall for the time and see if that is able to solve the problem for you. If that helps then it will confirm that the problem is with the firewall settings and you will need to do some settings in the firewall to make the protection level lower.

It's not a situation with port forwarding as I have forwarded the ports to my router/firewall. To clear up, my spouse and I had PCs running Win XP associated to the same router. We might both see Brink servers actually fine. This weekend I fabricated a revamped machine running Win 7 and now no servers head up when I look for them but my spouse can still see servers on her Win XP PC. Since she unites a server I am able to scan for partners and see the server she is on.

You can go through the steps below to see if that works for you. First of all you will have to right click on the network icon and then open the Network Sharing Center. After that click on the Windows Firewall from the lower left corner. Now you will have to click on the Allow a Program or feature from the Windows Firewall from the upper left of the window. So do these settings and let me know that if this was helpful to you or not.

If you are confident that you have not filtered them then you can try with the “clear all” button from your browser and also verify the number from the bottom of the browser and it must be fex 34/192. As the alternative solution for this, you can also make use of the steam browser and see if that is showing you the same problem with that. If you want then you will get that in the "servers" menu within steam.