Thread: Brink Agents of Change: FPS going up and down

Brink Agents of Change: FPS going up and down

BRINK was doing well in my system with about 60-100 fps previously but recently when I bought the new case (I a m not sure that this is the issue with this) then I found that the FPS suddenly drops from 60-100 FPS to 10 FPS. I have also tried with the other games but they were also doing the same. I am halving the ATI card. Can you tell me that what can be the reason for this? below is my computer specifications....

AMD PHENOM II X4 955 BE
    ASUS M4A78LT-M LE
    CORSAIR 4GB DDR3
    XFX RADEON HD6850 BLACK ED

Re: Brink Agents of Change: FPS going up and down

I think that it’s time for you to update the graphic card driver for your computer. The driver might be corrupted or it is outdated and for that reason you are getting the issues like this. So search for the latest update of the driver from the internet and install that on .your computer. This is the best thing that I can recommend you for this and I am quite sure that this will help you also. Please reply that if it was helpful or not.

It is also possible that the new case that you have bought might not be providing the much airflow to that and that is the culprit for this problem. If you unequivocally swapped out parts from one case to an additional it would not be able to be a bad idea to verify every last item was situated fittingly. If that isn’t getting enough air flow current then something might be overheating which can create slack and FPS issues. It is odd however that it could happen actually from swapping cases.

You can contact the service provider that you are using and ask them for this problem. I am saying this because it might be problem from the server side and if that is the case then they are the only people who can help you. So contact them and if the problem is from their side then they will surely going to tell you the reason and the solution for this issue. This is the best thing that I can suggest you and I hope that you will get the solution for this.

If you want to get out of this issue then you will have to make out which cvars have an effect on CPU usage, I don’t remember each that that have been given lin the forums and turn them downward in anticipation that you get fewer or no additional CPU spikes to 100%. If modifying the cvars doesn’t assist or you are previously at the lowly settings obtainable then the only other fixation to do would be upgrade CPU otherwise perform windows tuning to get rid of anything with CPU while you game.