Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Terrible FPS with Brink Agents of Change

Video Games

Old 05-08-2011

Terrible FPS with Brink Agents of Change

Below is the specification for the system that I am having.

Phenom II X4 955 @ stock
4 GB of RAM DDR3 (1600 MHz)
Radeon HD 5870 @ stock

With system also my computer is running very slow. I have already tried with the 11.5a Catalyst but there is no improvement in the FPS. Earlier to this, I was using the 11.3. I think that most of the AMD/ATI users are having the same problem with this. So please tell us that what is the reason or solution for this problem.

Old 05-08-2011

re: Terrible FPS with Brink Agents of Change

As there are many users with the same issue so there are fewer chances that all of them are having the driver problem. But then also, lit will be better for you if you can try by installing the latest graphic driver in your computer. It can help you to solve the problem that you are facing. This is the only thing that I can suggest you and you can try with this by the time you get more advanced solution for this.
Old 05-08-2011

There are some of the users who have solved this problem by disabling the Occlusion. See if that also helps you to solve the problem that you are facing. Other than this, just put the settings a bit lower and this can cure the frame rate problem. So these are only two settings that I can suggest you and hope that this will be helpful to you. Please reply with the result of this. Thank you and Good Luck!!!
Old 05-08-2011

I am having the ATI 6950 card and I was getting dreadful FPS at time I first began playing the event. I had the 11.5a drivers and the Triple Buffering in CCC was turned off. Nonetheless once I uninstalled the drivers and established the 11.3 drivers, and impaired shadows I was getting 120+ fps. Help yourself out and downsize to the 11.3 drivers. Itíll cheerfully alter your FPS issues like it settled mine.
Old 05-08-2011

I have the HD5570 1gb but it might as well run a parcel smoother as compared to the 45-15 fps in-event (every easy setting). I do agree that Nvidia is preferred but I select my representation card with a plan. Undoubtedly the decision for a considerable measure of us is a 4670. Notwithstanding itís not enjoy I was determined to try for the 9500gt, when the 5570 is preferred with 10 greenbacks more. At any rate this is what it was the final time I checked.
Old 09-08-2011

Re: Terrible FPS with Brink Agents of Change

Some folks expressed that their whole event had to reinstall following they utilized it, but I had no inconvenience with it. In the event that you're running with remarkably easy fps, or regardless feel like you do and it tells you elsewise, I don't think this is something we could probably unequivocally settle ourselves. I jealousy those who got it working.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,