Thread: Brink Agents of Change: Can hear just ambient sounds

Brink Agents of Change: Can hear just ambient sounds

I am playing the Brink with my headphone connected to my computer and found some problem with the sound of it. I get to play 1 match after that at random my sound cuts out while the subsequent match begins. It’s was as after each 10 minutes the sound cut out. My headphones functions just well for the reason that While I leave the match/server and I am within the main menu my sound returns back? Is there anyone else who is having the same problem?

re: Brink Agents of Change: Can hear just ambient sounds

There is one simple setting that you can try to do. So all you have to do is, just go to the options and from there go to the audio section. There you will see one pof the options as the “mute on lost focus” in the form of the checkbox or radio button. Select that option and save the changes. This can cure the problem for this. Please reply back that if this was helpful to you or not.

Hey, this happens to me last night when I was playing multiplayer and I was in the midway of the man. It was like complete cutoff of the audio as there was no sound from the headphone. But that happened to me only once last night from then till now, I never got that problem back. But this problem must be resolved soon as I have seen many of the threads like this on internet. So I request the developer of the game to get it fixed as early as possible.

I like to inform you that there is an issue just on Refuel where everyone on the server loses sound for some time of the match. I'm not so far concerned that the players know it’s an issue but SD knows that its an issue and they are are settling it. My most fear is that it’s something greater than simply a lost line of code and it’s something heart tied into a considerable measure of alternate components and it won't be simply a snappy settle to any detectable degree. It could be excellent to see an official reaction to this because I haven't found one from SD regarding the sound yet.

The sound issues you're saying have been repeated by the Audio Programmer and I don’t have any doubt that they will test that as well. We do not need advance info on this issue. The issue can happen on various diverse maps, but it appears to happen more frequently on Refuel and SecTow. The issue is typically comprehended when the event stacks a contrasting map (or likely when reloading the same map when detaching then after that reconnecting over into the same server).

It happens all around randomly, it doesn’t appear to be tied to one map and doesn’t always happens, I could state its conceivably 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 I lose sound in the first moment of a map and stays that route till I backpedal to the prevailing menu. I have utilized s_restart to restore sound but it frequently kicks the bucket again in the few minutes. Once, s_restart then Brink crashed but I suspect that was when the last fix. None these suggestions for this till now works as I have previously tried all of them.

Re: Brink Agents of Change: Can hear just ambient sounds

There is a further issue where players' sound volume levels aren't altogether right (regularly nearby gunfire is dreadfully noisy contrasted with every little item else), which is frequently unpaid to the Windows framework being set up for 2.1 but the diversion being set to 5.1 (or vice versa), which is repaired by accurately setting your sound in Windows Control Panel. We're examining the examples where this movement doesn't resolution the issue for some users.