Thread: Mouse not detected in Brink Agents of Change

Mouse not detected in Brink Agents of Change

I have recently started playing the Brink Agents of Change and have some complaint with the game. Actually, my mouse is not getting detected due to some reason but this is only in the game. Other than this it is working really well. I know that this cannot be the driver problem but then also I tried by installing the latest driver again but that was not helpful to me as I expected. Please help me that how these can be resolved?

Re: Mouse not detected in Brink Agents of Change

The game that you are playing might be corrupted and for that reason you are getting the issues. So just uninstall the game from your computer and after that install that over again. There is more possibility that this will solve the problem for you. I was having the same problem with some other game and I did the same and this solves the problem for me so I hope that it will do the same for you as well. Thank you.

My mouse does not to work in the menu of this game. I found a potential solution to my situation. In fact, I modified my resolution from 1680x1050 to 1440x900 unequivocally to check if that precipitated any improvement and surprisingly my rodent worked. I then modified it back to 1680 x1050 and it kept on to work. I might do the condump for you for the reason that have to accomplish this every time I start the game.

I think that you will have to take a new mouse and this is the only time when you will have to do this. With my previous mouse, I was also having the same problem. It was also not working with the games only and on all the other places; there was no problem with that. Now I bought a new one and that solves the problem for me. So you should also change your mouse with a new one in order to get it solved.

Hey guys, bought the brink last week but suddenly this morning my mouse stopped working on the edge of the brink. My mouse itself is fine and works normally on the desktop, but when I log on the edge of the cursor is frozen in place even when I go to a party (keyboard) with the new mouse is totally unresponsive. I hope we will get some working solution for this.

I know its not on my closure forasmuch as the rodent works fine in each different amusement and requisition I have,and I hvae over 300 unexpected games.I spot it no picnic to accept that this issue has been alternate hanging for this product of time. I paid for a duplicate of this amusement and could quite much want to play it without needing to utilize some shoddy work around to something that was initiated by the amusement makers.It's a disgrace to cuz this recreation is alot of diversion to play reminds me of how enjoyment TF2 was before it got all spoiled with senseless caps and articles and what not.