Thread: Crash and BSOD with Brink Agents of Change

Crash and BSOD with Brink Agents of Change

I was playing Brink recently when it went live on steam and while playing that I faced grave crashes in one hour of play. The initial one came around when I was playing confront and the game just froze as well as crashed to desktop. The subsequent happened following to I bet a campaign mission and was with the mission winning screen my game unexpectedly froze and after that Blue Screened of Death comes. Please help me.

re: Crash and BSOD with Brink Agents of Change

There might be the problem with the graphic card that you are having. That may be corrupted or outdated and for that reason you are facing this issue. So what you can do is just search for that latest update of that on internet and install that on your computer. I have seen many of the similar problems with the other games where installing the latest driver solves the problem and so I am recommending you the same. I hope this will help you.

I've been getting blue screens and crashes to the desktop as well. The game runs very well, besides this issue. It was frustrating because I have not even been able to complete the first mission without crashing anywhere from 10-20 minutes in it. I'm still waiting on some kind of recognition. I mean the money is spent in this game and I had fun the short time we had to play. How many hours / days should I wait before going hard after rebate? If I bought something that did not work in a shop, he would return within an hour.

I've been having an additional issue with this game. The diversion appears to collision alternate provisions I am presently running. It has smashed Skype twice giving this error. "Access violation at location 776386FF in module 'USER32.dll'. Compose of location 00000000." It has additionally crashed Steam itself which created the event to close it. I did not record the mistake from that. I have never had slamming issues similar to this in the past so I am generally positive Brink is bringing on them.

I am getting a persistent accident to desktop. Traverse element setup and select first mission and I get past stack screen to where it shows "Press any key to keep on" I do so and it collides with desktop with no blunder codes. I know the framework isn't a super framework but i moreover know the framework is unyielding enough to play it effortlessly. I was fit to play for a strong 3 hours today soon after my diversion actually crashed, it wasn't a BSOD this time it unequivocally CTD. I express something bailed it out a ton, unequivocally gotta root out what.

Re: Crash and BSOD with Brink Agents of Change

If you manage to find out how working solutions please post it as is because the description on the site does not really tell you how. I know how to add games to the list and adjust the CPU / GPU settings in the Control Panel. The problem is that there firsttemplar.exe in either list (in my PC or in general). Therefore, there is nothing to change. Brink is on the list twice. brink.exe and Ark.exe.