Thread: Scarlet legacy: what is the maximum level?

Scarlet legacy: what is the maximum level?

Hello guys as we all know that this game is on the rampage for us. And even I know that everyone s busy with this game but still I am here disturbing you guys lol. Ok so my question is what is the maximum level in this game? I am sorry if it’s a stupid question but seriously I don’t know about it. So if you guys knows about it then please share your ideas with me. I am waiting for your replies. I hope you guys will clear my doubts. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Scarlet legacy: what is the maximum level?

At the moment we do not know our team is working on the location of the game and hope to determine the maximum level once you have tested every the game mechanics. Come back on the way to us, for the reason that they often keep people posted with new updates! I hope that the maximum level will not be so high from the beginning. I speculate how a lot of skills that will be in favor of every class. This is what I know about it.

Since no wonder how long it will take to level up, I am assuming you already know or is your question made no sense. It seems that people like you is what keeps all these not-at least, not classes, not a challenge that all the interwebs MMORPG alive. (Seriously, why all mmorpg have levels? And classes? And evidence that forces you to feel more experienced? And the multitudes that falling money? And sharing XP parties / groups? And the manna? And there is an interesting battle system, but only one player and monster attacking each other? And intelligent AI for the masses? And strength for the game character (aka all day without much effort)? Should I continue?)

The skills are the foundation of the repertoire of the player in the legacy of Scarlet; these actions include a variety of good moves for all classes in the role they are responsibility. These skills are unlocked basically through the increase in the ranks at every level even. Skills up on the way to level 10, even though higher ranks require unlocking a superior level. War Stomp, crash Stab, and mockery are just a little part of the lot of skills that are unlocked at what time players are hardened veterans.

There is no way to give a specific number, because each player can have a different style of game the next. Some skills or attitudes are learned from the books of spells dropped from monsters. I heard that the maximum level is 100 now not sure, but I plant in the network. CBT post events and forum should be up today, I'm working on it now. I may take awhile, since this is my first time working with phpbb on the other hand.

Hello as per my experience 30 is a high level cap. At least we can try most of the features in the game. I think the peak in the Chinese version is at the moment in 60 or more I forgot. This is off topic and sorry for that. There will be a section of error reporting to the TCC test additionally Types of technical troubles are a small harder to predict, but again, any direction you would be enormous for the players at what time reporting.

From my past experience with the MMO I'd say this could be another grinding game, click here and kill it, however all I can do is wait until the CBT is here, and to prove it. Then I'll make my final judge of this game, I mean I do not want to waste my time if I have to kill only to cease or rectify an endless file level. I'll talk to ensure that the team leader and observe what we can do about breaking the bug report thread in smaller sections.