Thread: End level for Limbo (spoiler)

End level for Limbo (spoiler)

I consider it makes sense to take for granted that limbo is regarding real, that is, a part of the afterlife. Judging from the title screen after the final and the two swarms of flies, I'd say the boy and his sister died (perhaps fell off the ladder a prominent place?). For some reason, which are then separated and the child is forced to cross the limbo, with its fauna and others demon restless souls (and quite malicious) to deal with.

re: End level for Limbo (spoiler)

I think the system of control is a plot point, too. The child actually dies the death of the player dies and is resurrected on the spot. Experiencing the pain each time of grief. Meanwhile, his sister is alone, waiting in the place of his death. I assume you are picking flowers to give a sense of beauty and innocence. So in the end, child breaks through the barrier that separates and joins her sister. Together at the present, presumably, move on. Actually, I consider is a pleasant finish and bittersweet. Of course, they are dead, however are mutually during the afterlife.

Make good observations. More than 360 on the board, someone suggested that the protagonist and his sister died in a car crash and glass breaking through, basically, in the end it is flying through the windshield of your car. The image on the screen title (after winning the game) is something that vaguely resembles a car above the stairs. I was also thinking that every time he dies, the child is experiencing the pain of his death and he just regenerate right in front of him. The truculence of deaths is also linked to it.

The car crash clarification is fascinating, counting a description of how the game seems to be a representation of life flashing earlier than his eyes. However, I personally think people are looking too deeply into the particular explanation. It's probably just easier to think of it, simply. I personally think the guy is just dead in the game, and the reason why he is dead is highly debatable and should not matter. As the title suggests, is in limbo for the reason that he has incomplete business. If you remember, the game description articulate that "wants to find his sister." This is the incomplete business.

I do not believe you be acquainted with how he died, and I thinking the title screen was a tree house, not a car. I believe you're right regarding the barrier to be presently that, not a representative windshield. I see the girl sitting where they had buried the child, below the tree house where he and his sister had been, perhaps crying or praying. Definitely the child's senses, and do not appear in the same world as she does not get up or turn around. Flies in the title screen backup of the idea that there is death, whether it's where he died and was buried.

I also think that the idea of a traffic accident is pushing it. It also seems a bit young to have been a driver, but that's my thought. Not even think we can say with certainty that the child is in a burial site of her. Not much you can take the value as the landscape changes in you more than a couple of times. The first time you see the girl on the hill, which is taken by the parasite. When you return to your location is transformed into a different looking. The same occurs after crashing into the barrier.

Re: End level for Limbo (spoiler)

I see a couple of possibilities. One is that both are dead, perhaps killed, while perhaps died years apart. Thus he is working his technique through Limbo to attempt to move to a superior place, heaven, I estimate. It’s crashing through the glass barrier capacity mean overcoming the essential tests had to complete to perform so. As she waits within a "better place" and to finish found it. Possibly she has been there for years waiting in support of him, possibly he was sent there by default because they require penance.