Thread: Do you think Limbo is best game for PSN

Do you think Limbo is best game for PSN

Hello guys as we all know that limbo is released for us. And now we are looking forward and discuss about the gameplay of this game on a different platform. Like if you consider this game on PSN then what you guys think about it. According to me this game is awesome on a PSN and I am really enjoying this game. But even I want to know opinion of you guys so please share your all thoughtful views on it. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Do you think Limbo is best game for PSN

I am thinking Braid and Outland did the "artsy platform game" obsession superior, however this one is motionless nifty and/or spiffy. Absolutely one of the PSN has to buys, extremely clever game. Completely not the most excellent game within Playstation Store, however it's still one of the have to pay money for games within PSN this year. This is what I am thinking about this game. And I am sure that many of guys are agree with me.

Hello as per my knowledge Limbo is absolutely ONE of the most excellent PSN games in favor of me. It's within the similar category for the reason that group, and etc. And the enormous Pixel junk Eden. Somebody is going to comprise to work hard on the way to top Eden within my admiration. So I think it’s a nice game and we have to enjoy this game enjoy this game on a PSN only. I hope you guys are clear what I want to say about it.

Yes guys you all are correct Limbo is one of the enhanced ones. I wouldn't articulate most excellent although. Estimation tend to be prejudiced belongings don't cha be acquainted with. My preferred PSN games (within no scrupulous order) at the moment are in all probability: Braid, Limbo, Outland, Costume Quest, Flower, Crescent Pale Mist, and Siren. This is what I can say about this game. so if you guys didn’t play this game then go and take a pleasure of it.

This is the most excellent unusual downloadable game I have still played. About this game I will only say that it’s an unforgettable and unchanging. It’s Significance owning presently to illustrate it toward people. People I have exposed it on the way to who are presently informal gamers themselves presently watching lol. And in my opinion the length is ideal however I would like a sequel still despite the fact that it’s pretty much wonderful in its personal regard.

I have to agree, for now, I'll pick up Outland soon and the game looks great too, but dang I loved the limbo. For $ 12 or $ 15 this game is so worth it and I hope people do not judge by saying that it is not long enough to justify the price. I do not like the length of a game has become a big problem; I will take a masterpiece of 5 hours during a festival postponed 20 hours anyway. Regardless it's a topic for another day, great game for sure so glad he came to PSN.

Limbo is a total masterpiece. It's a great change of pace from the monotony of current gen games. It is fully achieved its objective of creating a dark puzzle game is pretty atmospheric and creepy. The animation is good-looking and wonderful control. It is simply 5 hours; however I'll absolutely be playing another time. Most excellent $ 12 I spent on top of gambling. Do not listen to somebody who says otherwise.