Thread: How to do old fashioned melee in E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

How to do old fashioned melee in E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

I have purchased E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy yesterday from steam. Download completed today only I have played the game. Like it very much. But while I tried to do melee attack I am not able to do so in game. I can’t able to do melee attack to the opponent in game. Is there any way to do melee attack in the game? Can anyone provide me the detailed instruction to do melee attack in E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy and what are the different ways for doing it.

Re: How to do old fashioned melee in E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

You want to do melee attack in game. The game is awesome I also liked it while playing it. If you do melee attack there can be some advantages as well as some disadvantages in game. So some advantages of doing melee attack are we can reach the opponent really fast and our killing speed is also good. Due to less weight the speed of player is faster. There is no need to wait at the armory to get amours. Before that we can cover around half of the map. Due to freedom in distribution state so the player that is toon can able to handle any situation in game.

I have also purchased the game E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy and stated to playing. The game is really nice a first person shooter. I also do the melee attack to the enemy. But not always I am using it. Since I am thinking that the melee attack is not always the good option. It cause you damage. And there is risk .involved in it. If you want to do more melee than the beginning is really hard and going in-between the 10 to 15 enemies is not the good idea always. So I will suggest you not to use melee attack.

Some of the most important factors while doing the melee attack are as follows. Psi, hacking, endurance, agility. Also one of the important factor is the strength of your player. If you have more than 80 % of strength then you can do the damage of the 15 to the opponent. Also one of the advantage is you don’t have to take those heavy weapons and there ammo with you. So yes the melee attacks are great for me. But strength must be good to do melee more damage.

While I play this game I found that the psi is the one of the important factor for doing this. Why due to poly cloning which does 3-5 pistol reinforcement at a single button click which is great. Dragon breath is also one of the melee spell which kills enemy and allow you to teleport where you want to go. Try to target enemies which are not close enough. If you have around 2 to 3 enemies then db in and kill them. It will help you to do the melee attacks. Psi and strengths are the important factors.

I bought the game when it launches on the steam. I have some information about the weapons which will be more important while doing the melee attacks. And the weapons I like to do melee attacks. Some of those are. Some of the weapons available in game for doing melee attacks are katanas. I personally like using this weapon. Some of the armor piercing weapon such as gunship. If you are at higher level you can use snipers. Also you can use heavy pistol. You can also duel wielded BK 444 with kantana. Medikits also the one of the important think at higher level. Also the armors is one of the important factor.

I agree that DB is great skill. And we can do this to do melee attack. I have suggestion to do melee attacks. You can press shift+leftclick with gun or medikit it will explode the people. But need more psi. You can also knock them out it will be really usefull. When you reach level 9 take the pump which is one of the expensive weapons. But it’s worth for its value. But you will use more energy for blocking. Also the melee character is useful. We can block the turrets within one attack but I also used the heavy armor while playing it.