Thread: Battlefield 3 removal from Steam!

Battlefield 3 removal from Steam!

Does anybody know any recent news on why Battle field3 was opted out of steam? Is it because the newly launched EA Orgin, which is similar to Steam, I have been reading quite a lot about the conflict and disagreements between EA and Valve. But what I have been reading seems to be only EA’s side, can anyone help me clear the picture?

Re: Battlefield 3 removal from Steam!

A summary of the digital retailers for Battlefield 3 (via Joystiq) curiously stopped steam out of the guest list before being thrown unceremoniously from the EA website. This has sparked a new controversy about whether the shooter expected to be available on Steam, but no announcement has been made. As EA as much as you do your thing and monopolize the market share, I see this as a good thing. So instead of a functional part and almost irrelevant as anti-cheat VAC, they have nothing.

Infrastructure steam has sufficiently beaten during the recent sale - but I have to say that rarely have problems with the download / install / update via Steam TF2 was largely unplayable for a few days after the transition F2P. . Servers been horribly, trades would take hours to go through, making the servers were constantly down. Even recently there have been several problems with clouds and get to play whatever stuck in their last load out was against people with invisible weapons.

I do not like how people talk about the origin nor is it a competitor of steam. It might be as a showcase, but as a social game client and library management tool ... no source. List the characteristics of vapor that is rooted in my mind right now: * Auto patching without starting the game. * Downloads of compressed files that require only the size of the game itself. * The backup tool easy to use archives. * News from food to let me know what the patch is still vapor.* Verify customer data and re-patch to damaged facilities. * Guard steam and security to prevent account theft. * Out of game server browser for Steam work games. * Game of hits from the library page Shop / forums. * Share Image. * Share videos.* in the game of overlap with the capacity of the Internet browser. * Achievements tracking statistics compatible games. * Steam Community (all my current friends, the ability to see who has the same game you just bought with my friends, the ability to schedule events for my pop-ups group of clans, the ability to join games in progress were game ...)

As long as it is fun as ever - we all know that a large percentage of people waving their canes at EA and stating that "I will not buy now, so no!" you end up making a purchase of stealth anyway at launch. I do not care either way as long as it is a great game, I. If not offered through Steam, I'll be happy to have my money. I love this part: The Baird story cites the supremacy of steam and the "persistence on users for downloading the Steam client application" Really? What about customers Impulse GameStop? You need to buy down-loadable games in the same...

I will buy BATTEL FIELD3 from retail then. I am addicted to steam, and I want BATTEL FIELD3 available to me through Steam for a DD. I like all my games in one place. I do not trust EA Origin enough to buy a copy of their DD If BATTEL FIELD3 Steam does not reach, no way is I buying from origin. No, not because I hate it, but the steam is convenient. If EA believes that this help bring more people are wrong. Cod fans around here, and MW3 coming out in steam, which makes them believe they will never compete with Steam? They cannot. Too many big games are already established here. Besides, a lot of good games coming out this year, which makes them, think they stand for too long?