Thread: Steam summer sales edition check it out

Steam summer sales edition check it out

The summer sales 2011 mega thread is for discussion of the sale its self. The purpose of the thread is to give the name of the game that you have bought so far so for me I have got the longest journey and the dream fall bundle at the price less than what those game cost individually I also want to get bejeweled 3 and I just came back from work i am searching for the game that is presented on my wish list but also appreciate if any one post any hidden gems if they find any

Re: Steam summer sales edition check it out

Hey guys I am also taken the advantage of the summer sales 2011 very nice offer everyone should take advantage of this I have bought medal of honor and today I have bought bully both of the game is awesome give the fact the price is way too less what its actually is also bough the beat game for achievement that the only game I fell like the waste of my money and I didn’t like it got the achievement and lots of other in it. Fun shooter only if you are good at it not a noob friendly. That is my suggestions

That’s a lot of game you have bought but I got news for you. All that game you have bought is just waste and you will gonna regret for this I’ll tell you why because next day you will see all the game that you have bought will be in daily sales and it will available even more cheaper . I am thinking about getting AC brother but the price is not that low what I was expecting just gonna wait for a while so that the price may come more done on daily sale although I have bought bc2 Vietnam pack in heart and that was not on sales

This is the great opportunity for all those who want to get the game for cheaper price so do me I am Until now have got indie games that I would feel bad if it get any cheaper and also go stubs the zombies at $2.50 because I love the game and want to but in any cost and all rest of the game I will be waiting for the last day of the sale or for daily sale they might get more cheaper that they are now if not then the steam can have my $100 sales money to miscellaneous game I have been kept my eye on

My first purchase of summer sale 2011 is test driver unlimited, it’s very cool game and was in my wish list for the long time but I have little problem on playing that game as the activation key that steam was provided is not working and when I did little research of my own I have found I am not alone there are few more people who also suffer with the same problem this is very annoying as I have bought the game and was yet not able to play .helpdesk ticket has already been sent on the issue but no reply got up to this date

Got my dream game that I always wanted to buy I bought the complete set for painkiller I always wanted to buy painkiller but never did was out of reach ans kind of the gamer that I was I always felt silly to not to play my favorite game painkiller but now i have been got it . i also want to downloaded one more game witcher2 which i am very much looking forward to play it but all I got is tickets instead never the less I also got some more game which is not witcher2 . gonna enjoy the game that I have bought gonna have lot of fun with that .