Thread: Is Limbo playable in PSP?

Is Limbo playable in PSP?

The title says it all. so what do you all think guys is this game available in the portable format means is it playable in PSP? Would surely love to see this game in the mobile form, so what say guys about the idea. I am dying to hear it from you all guys. So that I can get an idea about the same. So do start replying about the same. I am waiting for the necessary suggestions from you all on the same. Well if it is available then do notify me so that I can get the game for my PSP as well.

Re: Is Limbo playable in PSP?

Yes that’s a good idea that you have suggested and hence what I want to say is that don’t think that it will be available soon but I am not sure why the developers are not yet making it available for the PSP. When they have already made available for the sony ps3 then whats wrong in making ti available for the psp. So that’s what I want to say here. I think the developers should think about the idea and make it available as soon as possible.

Well there has to be cost factor taken in to consideration and hence the developers will have to meet and discuss about this thing. I mean releasing the game in the PSP. Well that is a definitely good idea the game sales will surely go if it is made available In the PSP but surely it will take some time to implement this decision. Hope someone from playdead is listening to this and I am hoping that they will surely like this idea of implementing the game for the PSP.

Yes surely I think the game should get launched for the PSP as well. What I think is that if the developers launch a patch for the PSP then also it would be better. As such the game is not good in graphics. So what I think is that it should work well with the PSP, so that’s what I feel and I am hoping that the game does gets a patch as soon as possible. I am hoping for that and lets see if that does happen or not, this is what I want to say here.

See what I am saying is that the game is playable only in PS3 and Xbox 360 and nothing else. At the present these are two consoles that can playthe game but I did like the idea what people are saying that the game is not graphically rich and hence should come for the psp, which is quite true and must happen, so that’s what I feel here. I am quite sure that the game will be coming for the PSP in the near future, that’s what I feel over here.

Ok thanks a lot for the suggestions that you have given here. Well somebody did talk about the patch that can be released for the PSP. So what do you all think have the developers made any plans to release the patch for this game. Do anyone have any idea about this. if yes then do let me know about it as soon as possible. So please do reply guys I am waiting for the necessary replies. Form you all. once the game does released in the PSP I will be the first one to get the patch. I think the playdead people would not mind releasing a patch for the same. so lets hope for the best.

Does not looks to me if it is happening in the near future and hence what I am saying is that be patient of the developers are making any announcements for the same. they will surely reveal something or the another in the twitter page, that’s what I think. So let’s hope that they do it early. Well like you even I am hoping to get this game in the mobile form as well. Let’s hope that they will surely do that. So lets hope for the best anyways i am being positive and i will advise you as well for the same.