Thread: Questions about the Limbo game chapter

Questions about the Limbo game chapter

Guys I have started this thread to say something to you all about the chapters In the game guide. See what I am asking is that there are various chapters in the game and I feel like something is missing over here. so that’s when I decide to give a try and ask you all about the same. if you all look at the load chapter under that you will see giant grey bar split into about 39 segments, so which segment belong to which chapter, can you all please tell me what is the correct answer. I need your help on this, so do start replying guys on the same. I am waiting for the appropriate reply from you all on the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies.

Re: Questions about the Limbo game chapter

Yeah, I think I presently used the similar guide. I have to keep in mind which all things were there in the game and go for the images and also the description of the author. Though, only 3 eggs had to get misplaced. Depending on the quantity lost, I would advise opening from scratch. You know how to get through, then it will take much less time going back. Calculating the total time I think, it will turn into even more familiar with the pitfalls. So that’s what I wanted to say here, hope you all do agree with me over here.

Well happy realization, that the guide does not have proper sections for each and every chapter, so we cannot expect much from that, so that’s what I am saying here. I am quite sure that you are talking about the 360 version guide and yes it does have a lot of problems in that but sadly we cannot do much about it, that’s what the biggest problem is. So that’s what I am saying here. do have a good look at the same and let me know if you have started using the guide properly or not.

Well I cannot comment much on this the reason is that I have not sued that 360 version guide and hence it would be unfair from my side to comment on that. So what I want to say is that better don’t use that guide and switch to the different version of the guide and probably from my experience what I would like to suggest you is that you better switch to the sokkus's guide for more such reference and you will get the necessary information from there. So do as what I have said here and probably you will get the necessary information there itself.

I think so it is better to start with the authors description and then better switch to the different sections of the guide. So that’s what I think would be the ideal suggestion for you at this moment of time and hence do accordingly what I have suggested here. Hope so that turns out to be true for you. So that’s what I am saying here. probably as you move from one section to the different you will slowly start realizing that what game it is and probably get more information about the hidden eggs, so what you have to do is be patient and you will get everything as the section progresses slowly.

Ok, the different guide means you are asking me to switch to the different series of guide. Well why should I switch to the different series guide. When I am playing in the 360 version and hence I am not able to understand anything about the same. So that’s what I am saying here. Anyways I did find some interesting suggestions going on here and with that I feel that it is better to read each and every section of the guide probably. Though looks to me as a very big thing to read but that’s ok.