Thread: What level can we start to PK in Scarlet Legacy

What level can we start to PK in Scarlet Legacy

As I state in my title that I need to know about PK in this game. Anyone have any idea on this? What level can we start to PK and will there be a PvP arena? As well will there be penalties for PK or prizes? I know that PK is an age-old feature that originates. I really don’t know how to get this. Please if anyone has any idea or any information about this than please provide me. Anyone find anything else in this case?

Re: What level can we start to PK in Scarlet Legacy

Your character will be able to PK or PvP once they reach level 10. After that players have the choice to turn PvP on or off to protect themselves from being ganked. There will be battle arenas specifically for PvP and also an open world PvP to give a more real world sense of danger. There will also be a lot of different types of rewards. Stay tuned for more updates. Naw Cabal online is like Scarlet Legacy.

The term originated in PvP or text-based Multi-User Dungeon played on bulletin board systems as mud Mayor and usurper. These were open-world games where any player can attack any other player, provided they were not in a safe place in the city, including the Bank. Player vs. Player was coined occasionally in late 1980 to pass on to the battle between players which led to the loser to be punished in a few ways.

Point of pk is sometimes for the protection and most also demonstrates his ability as a player. I hope you pker sanctions such as loss of items if death. That's the point. If u feels like risking your items, go ahead and kill "for fun" as some do. Just saying, when you some1 random pks, show him / her that you are better for the fight. PK allows the game to have a deeper dynamics that usually do not start playing a game for one player.

Technically it is not PK because it involves killing people without their consent. As I'm running down the field and see the enemy guild. I think it should be open pvp, and not have to be limited only to that people feel like, it would be harder to find, even a person with values in pvp. So is stopping someone to run around killing and then turn your pvp off so nobody can recover them? I hope you have some sort of system that prevents infamy.

I haven't had too much experience yet with the PVP, so sorry if my info is a bit vague. I toyed around with it for a few minutes, and found that once you switch to PVP mode, you can't switch back to PVE until 5 minutes later. When switching options, it gives me a "PVP" and a "Force PVP", though to be honest, I'm not sure yet what the force pvp means. Let me toy around with it and get back to YA.

So it looks like the Force PVP option will force non-PVP players into a PVP mode when you attack them. You can identity those players in Force PVP mode by the purple aura that will surround their character. Also, it seems that this can only be used in unprotected maps. Sadly, it looks like all of the CBT maps are protected, so this won't be available for CBT (nor have we actually been able to test it). We also believe that if you attack/kill players via Force PVP mode, your "Wicked Value" will increase.