Thread: How you come up with your name Scarlet Legacy

How you come up with your name Scarlet Legacy

I just wonder how everyone leaves with their names in the game. It took quite a long time to think about what you want to be named. I do not want to be very hard to remember, I do not want to be very common. By checking the names at random from Google, I thought that the names of the different planets would be nice. And then I remember this Japanese cartoon - Sailor Moon! I was so addicted to it. Every day after school, I ran home only to see the show and the image I beat the monsters with her. They were good old days. Anyway, that's why the very name "Silver Moon", just to bring back some good childhood memories.

Re: How you come up with your name Scarlet Legacy

I chose the name Abeona since I am a big fan of ancient mythology, but most of the names of my top favorites were taken (Artemis, Athena, Persephone, etc.), so I had to find a different, darker than was also a delight to me (I like the lyrics to 8D). I thought Abeona, a Roman goddess who was dark and I went with him. The name has served me well and I have grown to like, despite the masculine nickname (Abe) that I purchased because of it.

I've got two gamer tags: Grim ReapiN, which I've used since CS 1.5, and Luciferana, which I just sort of made up when trying to make a character for Endless Online, most of the names were taken and I wanted something dark, so I just said why not Lucifer and of course it was taken so I added Ana. Luciferana stuck, so I make most of my MMO characters Luciferana, and most of my RTS/FPS characters Grim ReapiN.

I try to use DanJones if it's not taken, but since it's one of the most common English names in the world, I tend to have a hard time getting it. My alternative is XxdanjonesxX, though, which I've been using since I got an Xbox 360. In case anyone was wondering, my real name is Dan Jones. Evilbunnylord was the first tag I had used when I first got Xbox live for my original Xbox and my first account playing RuneScape which was derived from a friend's elaborate fake explanation of how to beat a level in the original Halo to some 10 year old kid.

I picked my name "Nox" sounds like a extremely solid but rich name (like Fort Knox:"solid (defense) fortress" and its valuable gold: (gold coins)) but the word "Breaker" i picked that one up from watching the 13th Ghost movie about the Black Zodiac/12 dead ghost and Arthur (living) being the 13th ghost. And one of the ghosts was named:"The Juggernaut" his name was Horace 'Breaker' Mahoney guy with brute strength and power.

I have a few names I go by I like to try to use the same one for any of the games I play so I can be more known (not that I'm that popular but once in a blue moon someone will say "HEY! I know you") I also have different name for different types on mmos like in FPS and forums I'm more commonly known as 70calories I randomly came up with it after eating a bag of peanuts with was 170 calories I just took of the one and used the 70calories bit and it stuck.