Thread: Scarlet Legacy vs. Blade and Soul

Scarlet Legacy vs. Blade and Soul

Anyone else agree that Blade and Soul trailer looks more attractive and stands out? Right now I'm wondering if it were not for the key to CB and the Free Monte scarlet legacy is not expected, but Blade & Soul. I think SL is missing something that BS has. The graphics are probably the same, as well as classes. I think Blade & Soul is a little more advantage in the classroom because there are more options and there seems to be more skills to BS. SL may not show enough ability in the introduction of the class?

re: Scarlet Legacy vs. Blade and Soul

Quite dim question, blade and soul using unreal engine 3, huge amount of money dumped in the game it been on china joy like 10 times already and what not. Don’t get me wrong I am not saying Scarlet Legacy is bad; I love kung fu MMOs but seriously? The answer is obvious, silly question. Both are in CB so I was wondering which would rather be worth it because both look pretty interesting. Calm down.

No it is a very thick question B&S uses unreal engine 3, millions of dollars dumped in to the game, been on china joy. Again i can’t wait for this game but the answer to your question is pretty dam obvious. Plus, it all depends on person, if you in love with anything that has to do with kung fu, like i am, you would not care about any stupid fancy looking games like blade and soul.

They are totally diff level, first B & S is made by the company much stronger team with more experience in the MMO market, and is in development for more years than SL, B & S also SL P2P F2P. SL can be compared to long so if you want to make new survey. I do not really care about graphics and fanciness! They said they were very close in the charts. I'm talking about classes and skills. If you look at B & S was a lot of skills for each class. When you look at SL that was kind of failure.

I would be stunned if B&S wasn't P2P and I am aware that it isn't. I'm also aware that B&S is in 2nd CB. I don't care about graphics. I don't care if I have to pay a monthly fee. I don't care about how the character creation is done or how the armor for the character looks like. I just want to know which game would be worth playing under 'which looks like it has better game play for each of their circumstances.'

For a lot of people character creation and graphics are included in 'game play'. IMO game play would be the game over all. Anyway, Blade and Soul has a way better graphics engine allowing your character to have more options in game (jumping from roof to roof etc) which adds a whole different element that I'm pretty sure SL doesn't have. SL won't have as smooth casting/fighting either. It’s all about the graphics engine, which is what decides what you can do with a game.

Re: Scarlet Legacy vs. Blade and Soul

Graphics do not mean anything; it's all about the game. Such as RuneScape Classic was the game very original in the best site around until Jagex ruined completely. The pvp system was the best, 3 hit kills, was the most fun and better. It really does not matter what the graphics are its how the game is. I like to play an online game if there was Attori looking setup that I like. On any other game around. And to be honest there is rarely any good online games around more, believe me I've looked and played almost everything that is around today, most of them I am fighting in max