Thread: Scarlet Legacy: Need CB Information

Scarlet Legacy: Need CB Information

I haven’t actually gone through a CB, however, it always registered immediately after the games or something, but I always wondered a full hearing of the characters and cleaning that goes from the Closed Beta to Open Beta, so it will delete all characters after CB or not, it's going to be a level limit for CB so that you cannot go but for us also not lose our characters leveled, coz little wedge grind and if you lose everything and have to start from scratch.

Re: Scarlet Legacy: Need CB Information

Well, usually in closed beta, there is a final cleaning, leveling the ground, no CB testers to gain an unfair advantage over others, especially because the original reason for a central bank is testing error , not the players at the beginning. But I thought that everyone who signed up is a part of CB that needs to change what happens? Most of the games because only have a handful of players and can only end in a way that levels the playing field for mobile, so yes, because I hope to be sorted here used to clean the characters, hope Source Silver Moon can help us with this.

Unfortunately, the QA team ran Xiah left of the convertible bond the way they were. A gift for your help beta'ing the game, finding bugs, glitches, contributing good ideals for the game. I'm sure the good people of this team will do the same; otherwise there is no point in us even training at all. No need to level the playing field, very simple, to help noobs out. This is how an MMO peers; people who come first get the height of power. And it's not like players who come after you reopen CBT cannot get where we are, in fact, makes it better for them that people look up as "Heroes", I guess.

CBT players should and will be given reestablishment in the OBT/Finalized. Here are the advantage to CBT:
    1. Most likely to be more experienced than other players and well ahead of the curve. Plus it's all the time for most players who are in conflict as to the type you want to focus. Thus, once you decide on a focus on its core power battalion.
    2. Special items also reached other players do not say here. Check the third option and read carefully. There will be more to be announced as they approach the TCC.

But GM, surely the CB players won't get wiped when they go to Open Beta. Is point in training, we should just run around the game as noobs and just socialize and look for glitches, bugs and ideas to improve. No point in advancing character, but still i loves the game, so I will stay. But i find it not a grand inconvenience to implant the CBT characters into the next version. Still it is an issue best left to the time it occurs, not when the CBT hasn't even started.

I would ask players to not spread this rumor of the GMs wiping characters after CBT, because what you will end up doing is scare off players and make the game lacking. The decision of this issue is for the GC division to decide, and not for you social freaks to spread around like Flu. people should know the possibility, but do not phrase it as if you know for certain, not even the GMs know what GC will decide to do up to 2 years in the future. Anyway let us move on to another CB subject, brainstorming game play ideas for support team to consider.

I make this point in the SL community want to be able to build each other so that new players may have the opportunity to see what it is. Especially because the players who are here for fun and anyone else who is waiting for the game as much as the next. So please try to avoid the spread of rumors and discourage each other. Do not forget me and are still looking for moderators GM_Silvermoon future. Apart from some of these people could be even more guilty the future so let's play nice.