Thread: How to use Logitech Rumblepad2 on Limbo?

How to use Logitech Rumblepad2 on Limbo?

I really love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. I have recently installed Limbo on the computer of mine. Well with this particular game I wanted to make use of the Logitech Rumblepad2. Let me know if you are having any idea regarding the usage of this particular gaming controller. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. any help will be highly appreciated, Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to use Logitech Rumblepad2 on Limbo?

Well looking at the situation I wanted to know which operating system do you have installed on the computer of yours? first of all let me know whether do you have installed all the necessary drivers? Let me know about the software configuration of the system of yours. Let me know if you are having any other information which you can use to fix the matter of yours. I am waitiung for the prompt replies of yours.

I am suggesting following solution which you should try to fix the matter.
    Code:
    ?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <GameProfile xmlns="http://www.logitech.com/schemas/2009/gaming/game_profile"><Profile GUID="{052AE6DF-CE8D-4877-BA3A-6580B37F5A8A}" Publisher="Custom User Profile" Author="Pak" Revision="1:03/08/2011" Installed="false"><Name>Limbo</Name><Signature Key="" Value="" Shortcut="" /><Target IconIndex="0"><Name>limbo.exe</Name></Target><Macros><Command Id="1" Name="Mouse Left Button"><Event Type="Mouse" DeltaX="0" DeltaY="0" Mask="1" /></Command><Command Id="2" Name="Mouse Middle Button"><Event Type="Mouse" DeltaX="0" DeltaY="0" Mask="4" /></Command><Command Id="3" Name="Mouse Right Button"><Event Type="Mouse" DeltaX="0" DeltaY="0" Mask="2" /></Command><Command Id="4" Name="Keystroke Left" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="LEFT" Up="false" KeynameUndo="LEFT" /></Command><Command Id="5" Name="Keystroke Right" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="RIGHT" Up="false" KeynameUndo="RIGHT" /></Command><Command Id="6" Name="Keystroke Up" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="UP" Up="false" KeynameUndo="UP" /></Command><Command Id="7" Name="Keystroke Down" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="DOWN" Up="false" KeynameUndo="DOWN" /></Command><Command Id="8" Name="Keystroke Right Control + " IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="RCTRL" Up="false" KeynameUndo="RCTRL" /></Command><Command Id="10" Name="Keystroke Enter" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="ENTER" Up="false" KeynameUndo="ENTER" /></Command><Command Id="12" Name="Keystroke Esc" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="ESCAPE" Up="false" KeynameUndo="ESCAPE" /></Command><Command Id="15" Name="ENT CTRL"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="ENTER" Up="false" /><Event Type="Key" Keyname="ENTER" Up="true" /><Event Type="Key" Keyname="RCTRL" Up="false" /></Command><AxisCommand Id="4" Name="LEFT RIGHT" RefIdMin="4" RefIdMax="5" /><AxisCommand Id="9" Name="Y" RefIdMin="6" RefIdMax="7" /><BandCommand Id="14" Name="UP DOWN"><Band RefId="6" Min="0" Max="3429" /><Band RefId="-1" Min="3429" Max="32958" /><Band RefId="-1" Min="32768" Max="62106" /><Band RefId="7" Min="62106" Max="65535" /></BandCommand><HatCommand Id="11" Name="8Movement" HatType="8-way" RefIdN="6" RefIdS="7" RefIdW="4" RefIdE="5" RefIdNE="-1" RefIdNW="-1" RefIdSE="-1" RefIdSW="-1" /><CycleCommand Id="13" Name="ENTER CTRL"><CommandRef RefId="10" /><CommandRef RefId="8" /></CycleCommand></Macros><Assignments DeviceModel="47"><AxisDynamics><AxisDef Axis="Y" Sign="1" Acceleration="50" Speed="100" Deadzone="0" DeadzoneSign="0" /><AxisDef Axis="X" Sign="1" Acceleration="50" Speed="100" Deadzone="0" DeadzoneSign="0" /></AxisDynamics><Command RefId="6"><Control Type="Button" ID="3" /></Command><Command RefId="10"><Control Type="Button" ID="9" /></Command><Command RefId="12"><Control Type="Button" ID="8" /></Command><Command RefId="7"><Control Type="Button" ID="1" /></Command><Command RefId="8"><Control Type="Button" ID="2" /></Command><Command RefId="10"><Control Type="Button" ID="0" /></Command><Axis RefId="4"><Control Type="Axis" ID="0" /></Axis><Band RefId="14"><Control Type="Axis" ID="1" /></Band><Hat RefId="11"><Control Type="POV" ID="0" /></Hat><Mapping><Source Type="Axis" ID="0" /><Destination Type="Axis" ID="1" /></Mapping><Mapping><Source Type="Axis" ID="1" /><Destination Type="Axis" ID="2" /></Mapping><Mapping><Source Type="Axis" ID="2" /><Destination Type="Axis" ID="4" /></Mapping><Mapping><Source Type="Axis" ID="3" /><Destination Type="Axis" ID="8" /></Mapping></Assignments></Profile></GameProfile>
    • You should save the above mentioned text on the notepad and save with .xml document.
    • Now launch the Logitech profiler and you should import the above mentioned file.

Well about this particular Left Stick: X Axis can be used for the left and Left Stick: Y Axis is used for the right. There will be an issue with the stcik of the device hence you need to reprogrammed the issue will not happen again. You have programmed the stick into the Advanced mode. Well I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here will be useful to resolve the issue of yours.

Well looking at the issue which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should visit the official website of the device manufacturer. Now you should look for the latest version of the drivers and install the same on the computer of yours. once you have competed with the installation you should restart the computer of yours. let me know whether you have make the thing working for you after installing the drivers.

I think in this particular situation I am suspecting that there is an issue with the device itself. I recommend that you should contact the technical support team and ask them to provide the possible solution which will help you to make the thing working for you. I am hoping that the technical support team will help you out to fix the matter of yours. share your experience so that other users will come to know about the possible solution.