Thread: How to get easy trophies in Limbo?

How to get easy trophies in Limbo?

Sorry I know it is a silly question but still I need an answer for this. Well guys you all are aware of different techniques to get some easy trophies for the game but I want to know how to get it easily. So can you all suggest me some good methods by which I will be able to get the trophies easily? So if you have some ideas and tricks that you would like to tell me over then please do the same for me as well as I need an urgent response from you all on the same. So start replying guys for the same. I am really desperate to get some quick solutions for the problem, I am waiting for your reply.

Re: How to get easy trophies in Limbo?

One of the most simplest method to get the trophies is that to get the hidden eggs and from that you will get 10 trophies. Also if you die less than 5 times there is a reserved trophy for you and one trophy is for completing the secret mission. Do that and you will be able to get all the necessary trophies that you were looking for. So that’s what I think would be the ideal suggestion for you in this situation, so that’s the ideal suggestion for you and I hope I have answered out all the necessary questions of yours.

Yes you forgot to one important point and that is if you play the game with the one shot i.e. if you complete the entire level without even loosing the life then you will be able to complete the task. So that’s what you need to do and hence that’s the perfect suggestion that I can give you at this moment of time. So do as what I have said here and I am sure that it will fetch you some more trophies for the same. I hope this suggestion from my side does helps you in some extent.

Dying like around 5 times will not fetch you any good trophies that’s what I feel. you will have to die less then 5 times and plus you have to conquer all the secret eggs and find the secret mission only and that too you have to complete it before your 5 deaths, that will fetch you good amount of trophies and that will solve the issue for you. so that’s what you have to do and I am sure that reducing the deaths will get you good amount of trophies and that is for sure. So that’s what you need to do. Hope that was helpful for you.

Yes he is absolutely correct it is quite perfect. With the less amount of deaths the more is the chances of winning the trophies. That’s a fact for sure. In my first attempt I died a lot. In the second attempt I died around 8 times and In the 3rd attempt I improved a lot and the death rate reduced to 5. In the 4th attempt I was a pro and the number of deaths generally reduced to 4. I am very much happy now after being done so well. All you have to do is play this game a bit more and you will nearly perfect it. so that’s what you need to do and I am sure that you will love the game.

One of my friend could not get more than 5 trophies and that was the biggest hurdle for him since he was not getting the secret eggs. Forget about the secret mission he was also not able to get the total eggs that was assigned to him to fetch the eggs, so that’s what the problem is with him. I don’t know the amount of deaths he has gone through and I am quite sure that would be a big number for sure. The trophies are the most important aspect of the game and hence what I think is that people should think over this.