Thread: No one is playing Limbo on the keyboard

No one is playing Limbo on the keyboard

I think I have figured out why I am over here and what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. I let you know that I have installed Limbo on the computer of mine. I have played the game with the gaming controller. It is giving moderate speed and you can run into different speed. I have used the keyboard but it was not working fine for me. Let me know if you are having any useful information to give a light shed on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: No one is playing Limbo on the keyboard

Well looking at the situation I wanted to know following details which will give me light shed to figure out the root cause of the problem. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? which keyboard and mouse do you using? Do you have installed the appropriate drivers for the smooth function of the keyboard and mouse? Let me know if you are having any other information to get the root cause of the problem.

I am not looking for anything like spoiler into the game. however there are some part into the game where I need to have better way to walk. Vibration should be available into the game but make sure that it should be available at the correct place so that we are going to have the better experience while playing the game and also you can enjoy the same. there is better experience while playing the game with the gaming controller.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is a driver issue with the keyboard do you having. You should visit the official website of the keyboard manufacturer and look for the latest version of the driver. Once you have done the same you should simply install the drivers on the computer of yours. Make sure that you have restarted the computer after installing the drivers. I hoping that you will be able to fix the matter of yours after installing the drivers.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the game itself. I mean some of the files of the game is seems to be corrupted. Hence I am suggesting that you should simply reinstall the entire the game on the computer of yours. you should uninstall the entire game and then you should redownload the entire game and then you should install the same after installing the game. you reboot the system after installing the game.

Well looking at the problem which you mentioned there is possibility to have a bug issue with the game. I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. Make sure that the bug report of yours should contain the information which is associated with the problem which you are getting and the computer configuration. The developer of the game will work on the same and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter.