Thread: Without Getting the theater and Spa what are the way to bull doze the grocery in the sims 3 town life stuff?

Without Getting the theater and Spa what are the way to bull doze the grocery in the sims 3 town life stuff?

Hello friends I have been playing sims 3 town life stuff and now what I want to do is without getting the theater and spa I want to bull doze the grocery now tell me which are the ways to do this? I hope some of you must have done it someday so I hope a better solution? Please help me to bull doze it?

Re: Without Getting the theater and Spa what are the way to bull doze the grocery in the sims 3 town life stuff?

Hello friends same question I have been also wanting this to do and I don’t know anything about this game much as I am a new player to this game I have been created lots of unwanted stuffs around nd I want to bull doze them to what can I do? I have been asking some of the question from last few days and I have found a solution with it from this forum so I still expect you all to solve the problems and all so please tell me how I can do this and help both of us out with this situation.

Re: Without Getting the theater and Spa what are the way to bull doze the grocery in the sims 3 town life stuff?

Well this is bit a long question making the query bit complicated anyways I would only concentrate on this that you have to bull doze the grocery so I would be telling you that you can go to the new game and the just save the copy of the exact grocery store to your library and then return to your game and then go to town and edit it that’s it and in the edit the bulldoze your old grocery store and then you need to place the copy you and saved and your store should be fine again. Try this and hope it would help you out.

Hey I would like to help you out of this problem because I have some idea about this and over this I would like to say that you just don’t need to bulldoze anything and over this what you can do is just pick it up and then delete it in the build or buy mode on the lot, then use the TL one in the community object to replace it and don’t do this with the lot bin, and I am sure this would solve your problem just try it out I have been solving such problems of my friend with this solution itself.

Hello friends I have been facing the same question I wanted the solution for the same question from long time and I was having very tuff time searching for it and i kept on googling it but I dint found anything but later on I figured out that it is just to choose replace house from the town menu, and I think that you can choose an empty lot from there as well and this is the other way to solve the problem out.

I would like to share up with my own story about this, so I've used to rebuild Sunset Valley. I changed the grocery store, restaurant, school, library and gym. Got rid of Mirabella, Plaza and placed the restaurant, supermarket and a spa there. The library is placed in the spa before. I replaced the City Council of Bridgeport, building services, and has removed the military base and police station. I put the theater where the police station that used to be and the movie studio in the military base that used to be. I put the Fire Station in the old restaurant had been. I put a wedding location and expanded the playground in Central Park. I built a living room and put the Dive Pool Bar with issues I moved in the junkyard in the Street Fund for Science. I replaced the building business to business complex in Bridgeport. So I have two bars. That comes with TLS does not seem to require formal dress, the one in the complex business does, so that my sims have a formal and informal destination. Still I have a restaurant, museum, hospital, and a public swimming pool where you always were. The second public swimming pool was removed and the new park in place. So far, I tend to be a bit lost in the new Valley of the sun, but I like how it turned out.

I don't know much about how to do the task you have been asking but i can suggest you what i know about this, You have to go to the menu editing area, through the menu options on the bottom toolbar. Then click on the house and a big blue box pop-up info at the bottom and is 3 of its bubbles and a sweep is one and evict you. Hope this would help you some what.

Ya this has been a tough task and i would say i have tried many of such activities and all and i haven't been success with this so i would be asking you to do some other thing rather trying to try to bulldoze your grocery without spa theater and all this is really a weird task so i would be asking you not to perform such thing i have tried it and suffered a lot, and still if you would try to do it then be careful.