Thread: Is there new building materials with the new venues in the Sims3 towns life stuff?

Is there new building materials with the new venues in the Sims3 towns life stuff?

Hello friends I have been playing this game from long and I have heard that there are new update to be launched and I have saw some videos and I have even heard that there are new venues and all in it, so I am thinking that there would be new building and all so definitely there would be more windows, doors and all of different type is that true please tell me?

Re: Is there new building materials with the new venues in the Sims3 towns life stuff?

Yes I have also heard about this and I think they have been planning for more new projects for the building and all so definitely there would be more windows and door and all of different type for sure and I have been waiting for this from long so I am really excited to see this and have fun with it and I have some more news about it that there is some new geometric column and it is 2 to 3 story tall and the really big pane is about 3 tile windows and it has been attached with nice themes and bubble of exercise and books.

Re: Is there new building materials with the new venues in the Sims3 towns life stuff?

They would be surely having some more new windows and doors this has been a query from lond and it has been requested to EA from long by many of the users so I think they have looked over it and now they have tried to come up with the new windows and all and they have been designed really nice I have been saw some of the pics of it while searching for it and they looked really nice and beautiful I think we all are going to like it .

Hey new things to keep up in this package that has the knowledge is what really focused the issue in the library, laundry and gym and played little. Also the pieces that have been made with the templates are awesome, and that can cross between the sets. Introducing Jenn and King did for the current is up-beat and infectious diseases. Although, of course, he did as part of its advocacy of the products were enthusiastic and excited about this package before. Washing machines and fitness equipment? Once again, it could have been included in a previous EP or separately and store. Not really wear clothes "feature" is in my game. I think doing laundry is a waste of precious time for my Sims. Now the clothes and hairstyles you like and use it forever, so I hope you have a selection of a few. In general, I'm not sure about this SP. Aside from the new batch, the rest seems a bit redundant in my opinion. But I do not think there new windows, doors and everything in this package also has the same one used to have.

Yap this would be a very nice choice and I would be really happy if they come up with new windows and doors but I am not sure that they would be coming up because there is not much need of them so there may be a very less chance for them and even we can say that if they would be coming up with some new doors and windows they would be removing the previous once and many of them and that would be a right thing to do because there is no need to increase the length and weight of this game.

I haven't got this game till now so cant say much about it but looking at the videos does say that there would be new building materials for sure and this is a good time for all of the players i think because almost all of us has been waiting for the new building so it would be real fun time best of luck and enjoy it guys as soon as it would be coming and i hope we wont be disapponited.

I have heard something over this but i don't that there would be or not but i think now its a time for EA to come up with this because lots of people have been waiting for it but they haven't been able to come up with it till now so i am also thinking that they would be coming up with it and they would surely do the best when they would be coming with it.