Thread: Patch 1.24 doesn’t solves freezing problem of The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff in OSX Lion?

Patch 1.24 doesn’t solves freezing problem of The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff in OSX Lion?

Hello players of the Sims 3 Town Life Stuff, I have been playing this game from sometime and I have been enjoying this game a lot but when I heard about the patch 1.24 I thought of going with it as it was said that they are one of the best patch coming up and now the thing is I am finding it out the worst patch because I am facing a problem with it, it is just unable to solve a problem of the freezing of this game then I wonder what have they done in this patch? Anyone had idea with this?

Re: Patch 1.24 doesn’t solves freezing problem of The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff in OSX Lion?

Hey I would say thanks to you first and then I would even say sorry that I don’t have any idea for this but I have said thanks because i was planning to go with this patch and I have also heard that it is coming up with all the bugs been solved and all, I don’t know what happen but thanks to let me know about it I won’t be going with it I am already enjoying with what I am going on with and I don’t want to create any problem in this now.

Re: Patch 1.24 doesn’t solves freezing problem of The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff in OSX Lion?

This is strange that they have been even unable to solve this problem, it has been one of the basic problem been faced with the people around with this game and they haven’t been able to solve this problem then I don’t think they have been able to do anything in this and then nobody would be taking any effort to go with this patch this would be the worst idea and there are many people would would be saying thanks to you because lots of them was about to come up with this.

Hey are you sure that you have been done with the PATCH 1.24 for sure or not because I think you have downloaded something which is not actually a 1.24 patch because when I had this problem I saw this patch and I installed it and there was no problem so I can say that I haven’t been facing with any problem with this patch so why are you facing this, I hope it would be solved by reinstalling or downloading it from some genuine site and then install it.

I just downloaded Mac OS X 10.7 Lion today and TS3 freezes after less than 20 minutes. Thinking it might be a compatibility problem with the generations, I uninstalled. I still had the problem, uninstall each PE in reverse and tried to play every time, you still have problems only with TS3. Before downloading today León was also having problems with my adult Sims cannot sleep in their beds, and there are lots of more problem so I don’t think they have solved any problem or bugs so don’t need to go with it at all guys. I have a 13-inch MacBook Pro mid-2010, 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 6 GB of 1067 MHz, NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics 256 MB.

Hey my friends have been updating with this patch and they haven’t found any problem I don’t know why are you having problem but I would ask you to reinstall it and ask some of your friend for the patch if they are having I think the one you have got is corrupted and it is not solving al the bugs as it is corrupted so I think you need some other patch on the same 1.24 package and then install it and I hope this would be solving your problem.

No problem at all with this patch of us till now i don't know how you are facing this problem and i don think you should have been facing this problem if you would have got a proper patch i think you have got a proper patch and this is a problem, Actually the problem is not with the patch the problem is with your pc i think you pc must be having some virus and all and this must be the reason because of which you are facing the problem.

I was also thinking that this was a problem of this patch 1.24 when i installed it and i found some problem but later on i found out that when i downloaded this patch that time itself i had some problem with this so i would be made clear that this is something which makes you feel that it is a problem with your patch but the there are some sites which do give you the patch for free and these patch has virus or some corrupted malwares and all hidden in it so make sure that this should not be the case.