Thread: How to get the new secret section of Limbo?

How to get the new secret section of Limbo?

well I have installed Limbo game and I am playing the game from the past couple of yours. Let me know whether you are aware of any of the secret section of the game. if there is any secret sections in the game than let me know how can I achieve the same and how can I get the requirement of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to get the new secret section of Limbo?

Well if you wanted to gather the secret eggs and if you wanted to access the same. so that you will be able to get the most of the achievements into the game. you should not take it the same online. To find out the hidden eggs into the game will be a part of the fun making in the game. you can also add some of the really needed replay value into the game. you can also go through the achievements icons to get the further information.

You will see a bunch of the sticks where the dark egg has been located. Once you have managed to gather all the collectibles into the game. you will see the right side door gets open into the game. as you have entered inside of it you will see slams behind of yours into the game. you will also leave the entire darkness. I know it is quite tricky to get the thing working for you. As the difficulty will increase it will take the longer time to complete.

Once you have completed with 80% of the game you are going to get the another secret egg into the game. if you have collected the same than I am sure that it will not increase the achievement into the game. you might come across many of the familiar elevators which will let you take up or down. You will unlock the achievement at the same moment of the time. There is no point of dying into the game.

Well if you are not able to complete the quest than I think there could be a an issue with the game itself. you should uninstall the entire game on the computer of yours. you should simply download and installed the game on the computer of yours. make sure that you have restarted the computer of yours after installing and uninstalling the game on the computer of yours. So try the same and let me know whether it is useful to you or not.

If you are taking to much time to complete the quest than I am suspecting that there is a bug issue with the game it self. Well I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to fix the issue. The developer will look into the code of the game and they will release the patch which will help you to fix the matter of yours. I am hoping that the developer of the game will help you out to resolve the issue.