Thread: Better ending for limbo

Better ending for limbo

Actually I was thinking that if there would have been a better ending for the limbo then it would have been great. Actually I did find the ending as a very simple and nothing which had thrill in it. So that’s what I am saying here. Hope you all will also agree with the same over here and hence that’s what I am saying here. Hope majority will also agree with me on the same. So what do you all think about it guys? Do join in the debate and let’s have a good discussion about it.

Re: Better ending for limbo

Yes I was expecting that the ending will be a bit different kind of horror ending and hence I did the same thing there but that was not at all possible. Actually what I found was that the ending was quite short and lacked excitement in it. So that’s what I am saying here. so I was not at all impressed with the same. so that’s what I am saying here. Nice that you started this thread and hence I need to thanks you all for the same. so that I can start up with the discussion. So that’s what I want to say here.

Yes I exit the game in the middle phase only. So that’s when I thought of not playing the game much further because seriously speaking the ending will be so much simple, I had never expected this from the same game. So I was very much disappointed with the same. I hope you all are understanding what I am trying to say here. Having realized that the loop did not even go forward and hence that made me decide to not to go ahead with the game. So that’s what I am saying here.

Well I did like the ending it was a sweet little ending and what more should you expect in the game. I do not understand. Well the the boy ended up right where he started, will decide what fate will he be having for this eternity? Is something the greatest twist that I have seen in the game and hence I think it is a good ending that I have come across in the game and I am very much happy about it, so that’s what I want to say here. whoever did not like the ending then let me know we will have a good discussion about it with the same. so that’s what I am saying here.

See I completely agree with you that the ending was good but it could have been better if they could have ended up having some more compelling ending for the game. That’s when it could have proved to be a better game that’s what I feel. well no doubt the game is good and also has some beautiful twists in the middle but being a short game should make them realize that the ending should also make them realize if the game is short the ending should be more compelling. So that it gets etched in the minds of the people about the same. so that is what I am saying here.

Dude I completely agree with you on this matter but there were few people on the earlier posts who had complained about the ending being a poor part of the game and they did not like the ending and all. talking such rubbish stuff, so that’s when I decided to give them a strict answer about the same. well the other thing that I am saying here is that yes developers should have come up with the 3-4 endings in the game and accordingly should have made changes there. So that’s what I was expecting but nothing can be said much about any game since it is totally unexpected.